Triangle G-rated 16" trailer tires

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
If you guys can swing it, look into this stuff, we buy it by the 5gal pales but this stuff is no joke. Have seen a 15-20* drop in tire temp and if a nail gets ya, no worries about plugging to make it through the trip. We use the Bulletproof grade in our skid steers, loaders, side by sides, etc. Extreme grade for the ranch pickups that go around nasty terrain daily over tons off mesquite, cactus, sagebrush, etc. Commercial grade for our on-road trailer tires. After running the Bulletproof grade in my side by side and running over the shit I have with it and have yet to even add air to the tires since I’ve put it in I was sold on this stuff. It has saved us a many of tire and tons of down time patching, pulling tires off in the pasture/field, and on the side of the road. Ain’t nothing like the dumb green slime you buy at Walmart lol
D63A7D60-478F-456F-B954-7A608FD69ECF.jpeg

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
If you guys can swing it, look into this stuff, we buy it by the 5gal pales but this stuff is no joke. Have seen a 15-20* drop in tire temp and if a nail gets ya, no worries about plugging to make it through the trip. We use the Bulletproof grade in our skid steers, loaders, side by sides, etc. Extreme grade for the ranch pickups that go around nasty terrain daily over tons off mesquite, cactus, sagebrush, etc. Commercial grade for our on-road trailer tires. After running the Bulletproof grade in my side by side and running over the shit I have with it and have yet to even add air to the tires since I’ve put it in I was sold on this stuff. It has saved us a many of tire and tons of down time patching, pulling tires off in the pasture/field, and on the side of the road. Ain’t nothing like the dumb green slime you buy at Walmart lol
View attachment 109108

Shit, thanks for the heads up! This would've saved my ride........ The last time we took the UTV out we got a nasty hole in the tire from who knows what which killed the ride as the glue in my tire plug kit we keep on the machine dried up because I was an idiot and left the cap loose.

Reactions: SickLL7Crenshaw