Trans Crossmembers

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
I've been wanting to make them for a while. I don't think it would be a high volume item but I want to do a few for sure. I've been giving hints a few times a week now that my truck is apart. :roflmao:

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I've been wanting to make them for a while. I don't think it would be a high volume item but I want to do a few for sure. I've been giving hints a few times a week now that my truck is apart. :roflmao:
If you plan to do this please let me know...

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I dug through my old pics. I took two when I installed...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 158

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
My buddy in that pic has an lmm too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 147

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I've actually got the factory cross member out of my truck right now so it's a good time to try something. I'm not a vendor so I won't be able to sell on here but if it pans out someone that's already a vendor may offer them. In the past Mike L has sold my products, maybe I can sweet talk him in to selling my cross members:hug:

Landon
Call me when you get a chance. There are some technical things you need to know my friend.:hug:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I will move this subject into a separate place in the Allison section in the morning. I don't think Guy has the time to do this again. It was a favor to me after all to do this.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Need to get a base price and a list started until it reaches x amount of buyers. Then we all prepay and production starts.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Just make sure you have the money available (assuming its not over $350?) before you add your name.

1) thebac

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Just make sure you have the money available (assuming its not over $350?) before you add your name.

1) thebac
I'm hoping these will sell for under $300.00, just left my guy that does my laser cutting. Hope to have parts to get started tomorrow. Sorry it's taking so long, it's tough to get a project started. I don't like to take money in advance but after the prototype is complete I'll post pics and may take orders for the first 10 as long as I'm sure I can deliver within a couple weeks.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I'm hoping these will sell for under $300.00, just left my guy that does my laser cutting. Hope to have parts to get started tomorrow. Sorry it's taking so long, it's tough to get a project started. I don't like to take money in advance but after the prototype is complete I'll post pics and may take orders for the first 10 as long as I'm sure I can deliver within a couple weeks.

:D :woott:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y

Count me in :thumb: