Torsion Bar Bolt Head Size????

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
What size is the torsion bar bolt head? 21mm comes to mind but so does 18??? I know I could go out and look but I'm at work and can't be out climbing around underneath it and I won't have time this evening but need to know what size it is before tonight is up so I can go buy the right size if I don't already have it.

Thanks

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Thanks. Couldn't an extension be used to keep the knuckles outta harms way? :D

Also, is there a central lift point on the front in order to get both wheels in the air at the same time?

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
Also, is there a central lift point on the front in order to get both wheels in the air at the same time?

I've been using a 4x4 placed where the plastic skid plate ends. The block helps distribute the weight and seems to lift more evenly.

Don't put a jack on the cross member that bolts on under the oil pan, I taco'd one and was fortunate to get a spare off of Ecc's truck when he put the lift on.

You going racing mitch?

Our track openned last night for the firrst time this year due to bad weather but I wasn't able to go. I'm going on the 27th.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I've been using a 4x4 placed where the plastic skid plate ends. The block helps distribute the weight and seems to lift more evenly.

Don't put a jack on the cross member that bolts on under the oil pan, I taco'd one and was fortunate to get a spare off of Ecc's truck when he put the lift on.

You going racing mitch?

Our track openned last night for the firrst time this year due to bad weather but I wasn't able to go. I'm going on the 27th.

:D 1/8th mile tomorrow evening in Gatlinburg, TN. Hope to make several passes but I'm affraid it'll be packed with the Rod Run also going on in nearby Pigeon Forge.

We'll see though.