Torque converters? What to use. Going to have Teddy Christopher from M&T Enterprises

GRIZAMAX

May 12, 2015
Wallingford CT.
Having a hard time trying to decide what to do for a converter. Had my mind set on a Suncoast 1056 but now teddy says he has a guy that builds his Converters and I've never heard of him and can't recall the name as I type this. 06 LLY Ppe hot plus 1 dual 4" exhaust. fass system to come. Having converter shutter under loading slippage on stage 3 tune. Every day driver tow my Racecar once a week and got a heavy foot. Just going to have him go through tranny smells burn. He says he'll do the pressure mods and valve body mods and other upgrades. But I'm stuck on converter can't decide.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I don't know who teddy is but I would buy a known good converter....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRIZAMAX

May 12, 2015
Wallingford CT.
I'm in CT. Teddy Christopher is an Allison only shop that's all he works on. I figured I couldn't go wrong. I really don't feel like traveling hours away. He's 20 min from me.

GRIZAMAX

May 12, 2015
Wallingford CT.
BT is in old lime that's not bad. I never knew that they were right in CT. I'll go see them and see what they have to say. I just want to do this once.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
If you know about Teddy, then you probably also know people such as Dan Forgione, Spencer DAgostino, and Kevin Bass...just to name a few of my customers in your area. Teddy knows absolutely nothing about building an Allison 1000 for performance purposes. He may know the 545s really well, but that's about it. Nothing that he has built behind a tuned Duramax has lived more than a few months.

Verlon at ATP

Mar 19, 2015
Nobody knows where Ben is. They just use the electronics devices to try and get a hold of him and hope they work where ever he may be!

;)

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I thought he was in Wyoming. Everyone left us high and dry in CT. Don't blame you, owning a business here is.... Something else.

Go see Evan, it isn't that far of a drive.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Those NE states are so small, everything is within 2 hours. Just go to Evan for gosh sakes.

Maybe Ben is running from the law? Maybe a young lady's angry father? Bootlegging?

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
It's about 2 hours haha.

All of the above, he's a multitasker.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk