Tornado got me in granbury.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Well I was fixing to tune a buddies truck when a tornado went right on top of me. Lucky we made it out. 6 are dead 16 injured 50 homes leveled. I wish I had a video but this is all I got. This hit my truck while I was trying to drive away.
esyhapup.jpg

e4y6e4yg.jpg
7utududu.jpg

Crazy being in a tornado watching houses flying around you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Ya felt like the movie twister. Lol. Except it wasn't cows, barns and trees and just crap. Tree limbs and glass and dirt is all in the cab. Fixing to clean it all up now that the insurance guys saw it. Going to get a bad window now and maybe install it tonight. Idk though cab is pretty busted up on one side

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Wow:eek::eek:mg:

Good job staying alive man, the truck doesn't look too bad, hopefully this incident lends itself to opportunity for you...

Take care, and get the hell outa there!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Trucks and houses and whatnot are pretty easy to fix, people aren't so much. Glad to hear you made it out ok. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
Dang! Glad your alright man.. Tornadoes are scary stuff, the town I grew up in got wiped out when I was in the sixth grade .. It gets better

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Glad you are ok, rough deal with your truck but material items are rebuildable and replaceable :hug:

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Thanks everyone. I got the light end of it compared to some people that lost everything. But I think in gonna name the truck Nader max or something like that now. Lol.