Toggle Switch mount

workin' diesel

factory tuned
Nov 13, 2010
Coalhust, AB Canada
I need to find a way to mount five toggle switches in a row just under the power outlets. I have been looking for a panel or box of sorts but am not finding anything to satisfy me. I almost think I have to go custom, but I am not great at fabrication. Does anyone know of someone that makes them? Or does anyone have one they want to sell?

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
i know jegs sell some think painless makes them where u can configure them in different ways like toggles and a push button start ect may look into that

BackNBlackTJ

Ahhh, yeah... about that!
Dec 22, 2009
Arid-zona
get a hold of 12voltguy.com he does custom builds all the time and he may alreay have something that will fit right in there.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
What kind of interior do you have? I have buckets with the full center console with the tape deck and I am going to be taking the tape deck out and putting a switch panel there.

workin' diesel

factory tuned
Nov 13, 2010
Coalhust, AB Canada
What kind of interior do you have? I have buckets with the full center console with the tape deck and I am going to be taking the tape deck out and putting a switch panel there.

I have the base interior with the jump seat. I had been looking to put a console in, but it is hard to find a used one for a decent price plus shipping. My original plan would have been to do what you are going to do.

workin' diesel

factory tuned
Nov 13, 2010
Coalhust, AB Canada
picture.php
Here are some pics of my switch mounting:
picture.php

workin' diesel

factory tuned
Nov 13, 2010
Coalhust, AB Canada
Thanks!! One of the guys at work put those into one of the trucks and my boss hated them. So he sold them to me for a fraction of the cost of new ones! Thought they would look kinda neat!

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I like em too, reminds me of an old peterbuilt i drove,What do ya do with all them switches?
Ive seen 64 impalla dash that looked like that too
The car could bounce and 3 wheel too