To the cowardly mod who changed my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I understand good fun, but it is just a gutless insult when no one takes credit for it.
I expected better here but I have lowered my standards.

Last edited:

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Stop taking yourself so serious. :eek: Someone did the same to mine along time ago, just laugh and go about your life.

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
regardless of right or wrong every post i've seen your name in over the past few days has turned into a shit show with you in or very close to the center.

I certainly hope they changed your profile picture too... :roflmao:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Happened to me too:rofl:

:thumb:

:hug:

Now you can consider yourself part of the "familia"

:roflmao:

:angel:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Personally, after reading of some of the hack-jobs you've done....I think you deserve worse. The one Ford guy you royally screwed over should've sued you for every penny you have. Your participation here at DD actually brings down this forum's credibility. Seriously, just go away.

Last edited:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I come here to get away from drama and thats all you bring to the table. Honestly you deserve worse then what you got.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
A mod changed my Av pic a couple weeks ago. I thought it was funny and just went with it. A little teasing toughens you up man. If you let everyone know they've hit a soft spot, you just became an even bigger target.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Personally, after reading of some of the hack-jobs you've done....I think you deserve worse. The one Ford guy you royally screwed over should've sued you for every penny you have. Your participation here at DD actually brings down this forum's credibility. Seriously, just go away.

If the entire story was ever told you might change your mind.
You can't believe what you read on the internet.
75% of the pictures were not parts that are installed on a truck we ever worked on.
If you pride yourself in being objective you would investigate the situation a bit more before speaking.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
A mod changed my Av pic a couple weeks ago. I thought it was funny and just went with it. A little teasing toughens you up man. If you let everyone know they've hit a soft spot, you just became an even bigger target.

I don't mind a good joke. I just think a mod should draw a line. When only he has certain admin rights. I think a good deal of members would like to think there signature and avatar is a personal space and should have some protection.
Not only was it changed but my user cp locked so I can not change it back.

In the big scheme of things it is really fine.
I was starting to enjoy the site and interaction, but due to a few members that enjoyment has turned into frustration.

I will just take it for what it is.

I appreciate the advice.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009

This^

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
If mods want him gone then just ban him. Don't go mess with his personal settings. That's just kids games.
There is a couple mods on here that take advantage of there power. I got screwed over by one of them.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
If mods want him gone then just ban him. Don't go mess with his personal settings. That's just kids games.
There is a couple mods on here that take advantage of there power. I got screwed over by one of them.

Really now.
How exactly did you get screwed?

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Really now.
How exactly did you get screwed?

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52701

Me and the Op agreed that I will buy him a new edge cts and have it directly shipped to him. I was going to go through amazon and he suggested creatures of the night. So I told him I would message Henry and see if he could price match. I messaged Henry and asked if he could match Amazons price. After listening to him cry about MAP pricing and so fourth late that night I was just going to go threw amazon. Well interesting enough the next morning Henry closed the thread. Henry ended up taking it out from under me when all I was trying to do was offer him some business. I should have just ordered it and had it sent asap then waiting. Lesson Learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.