LB7: Tires, Again

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
Last year I ran a 16x8 Pro Comp Wheel, and a 285/75/16 G.Y Duratrac, I sold them this winter, and wondered what everyone thought I should run for this year. The truck is stock turbo stock trans and is going to be pulling in a 2.8" class. Yes I know I will get last everytime, but I dont have the funds to do anything else. It might have a trans and elocker by the time I get done. I have many H2 wheels around, so is a H2 with a 285/70/17 Duratrac going to be my best bet? I know the STS in a 33x12.5x17 is what the best is most likely. But I cannot afford 1500 in tires. Opinions and options are welcomed.

cpr_454

Mar 25, 2008
for the billionth time....BFG AT or some sort of all terrain with a fair amount of sipping. If you don't like that answer. Look what is winning and/or placing very well consistently and see what they are running.

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
for the billionth time....BFG AT or some sort of all terrain with a fair amount of sipping. If you don't like that answer. Look what is winning and/or placing very well consistently and see what they are running.

Sorry to have upset you. I ran duratracs and won the last 4 hooks of the year last year, but am going up a class so was interested to see what everyone was running this year.....

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico

No use to be rude to the OP. :spit:

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
How are the claws for pulling? They look pretty dang aggressive, and Ya I do have a half worn set of BFGs sitting here, hmm, any of the people with dual setups are you running 285 or 315 duratracs

May 8, 2011
Kelly safari TSR, bfg at or duratrac are the way to go for our tracks here in ontairo the claws dig down and dont push u ahead. our tracks very so much up here. if ur not doing any street driving with the truck I would do bfg at, if ur driving I would go TSR's

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
Kelly safari TSR, bfg at or duratrac are the way to go for our tracks here in ontairo the claws dig down and dont push u ahead. our tracks very so much up here. if ur not doing any street driving with the truck I would do bfg at, if ur driving I would go TSR's

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Ya if only they made the Duratracs in a 33x12.5x17 Id have a set.