the Dirty Jersey Oil Burners

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
did I say bridgeburg oops how does Branchburg sound? just moved and wondering why I waited so long. Can I join the (DJOB) Dirty Jersey Oil Burners? I just submitted an application with Foley Cat! Waiting for a reply from them! anyway I am subscribing.

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
ummm might have to check the weight class on that one. hes most likely registered over 10K... not that it reads clearly but on the njmvc site they do have info. I know for us under 10K theres no inspection since they did away with the safety check

2001-GMC-LB7

01GMCDMAX
Jul 27, 2010
NWNJ
How to become a member?

What do I need to do to become a member?
I live in NJ my whole life, started out with a 1992 6.5TD and now have a
2001 GMC excab 8' bed LB7 wth Allison 4x4.
I have made many improvments...
Built trans,
Triple disc convertor,
Banks Air Cleaner,
drivers manifold,
New Heads, Gaskets,
ARP Hold Downs :D ,
BD Max Turbo w/3" mandrel bent down pipe,
DSP5 and Tuned by Tony at Ridge Runner (Thanks Tony),
New Rear Springs (Bigger, stronger, Good Bye Air Bags)
Traction Bars from Longhorn Fab Shop,
Airdog 165 Lift pump,
Magnafow 4" exhaust,
Russel Stainless flex Brake Lines,
Boost and Pyro Gauges in pillar pod,
2005 Dash bezel, double din Radio (mp3 DVD/CD Ipod), Looks Factory...
(It does fit with alot of modifications to the radio box),
Custom install by myself of Satalite radio in overhead blank section,

Hope I got it all, Runs great!!!
Sure shocked the shit out of the local dodge guy who thought this was stock and tried to race me from the red light...:happy2:
His truck has stacks, lift, and idled like an big block chevy,
He saw nothing but tail lights and lots of black smoke!:roflmao:
I wish he would have stopped and chatted a bit after so I could show him the 8' bedbox tool box loaded with 1000lbs of tools in the bed under the cap and all the tools and supplied in the back seat...:thumb:

Thanks guys,
Hope to chat with some of ya for tips, tricks, ect...
Next is probably a lift, already leveled it, 265,s good, 285s rub a little...

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
your in lol. this group hasnt had any kind of get together since meeting up in stewartsville at the little ice cream joint by OK4wd. where in NW jersey are you? wondering if I have seen your truck since i'm from the newton area

2001-GMC-LB7

01GMCDMAX
Jul 27, 2010
NWNJ
I am in columbia, route 46, 80 & 94 area. You are not that far. must have seen you around. I chatted with a guy at tractor supply in blairstown a while back, was that you?
Where can I get a sticker?
Want to show my membership and hopefully meet up and chat with any other enthusiests.
Get and give ideas, tips, tricks.
I will probably be doing a bottom end in next year or two, would love SoCal Diesel build but 15K is a bit much for just bottom end, maybe if that was for long block with all the goodies I would do it...:D

Thanks,
Jeff

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
I dont think I have talked to anyone at TS in blairstown. there was a kid that worked there for a bit that had a black NBS. I have an 06 gmc in stealth gray. only distinguishing markings would be a wilson 1000 mag mount on the roof and tinted windows. and a couple stickers on the back glass. and some 18s. as for a sticker i'll have to try to get more from my vinyl guy. hes in rahway and its a bit tough for me to get out there with my current work schedule. and a meet up would be nice. there is one planned for the chatterbox in augusta in a on my 5th at around noon. its a multi group meet. not sure how busy it will be. heard last years gtg was like 4 or 5 trucks I never got there. I might be able to do a small gtg at my place. maybe some bbq action and shooting. as far as cards... not my thing lol but i'd hang if I was available.

Last edited: