The Blackout

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
So who's going? Friday August 14th is the pulls, and Saturday the 15th is the drags. I have to work on Friday, but I'm calling in sick on Saturday so I'll be there. :)
Dale, Simon, Ted, you guys coming?

FMOS

Hard Up
Nov 19, 2008
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
I'm planning on being there. I might try pulling and drag racing for the first time.

I've got low expectations. 15 second 1/4 and probably break something pulling. Pending I get my hitch made in time.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I'm planning on being there. I might try pulling and drag racing for the first time.

I've got low expectations. 15 second 1/4 and probably break something pulling. Pending I get my hitch made in time.

you will do a lot better than 15;) Hope to see you there:)

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Kelly have you tried your new twins yet?:cool: You gonna take down drever:D

I am going with or without Abby....Should be a good time as it is always

Truck is running, will take it for a drive tomorrow. lots of little things eat up lots of time. Mike is quite safe. Hope you guys have your truck there. Last i heard Max'd Out is going to try to make it.

FMOS

Hard Up
Nov 19, 2008
So is there people still on board for this?

Pending my work schedule... I probably won't be there for the pulls on friday. but I'm planning on making the drags on saturday. I didn't get a hitch made up for pulling anyways.

I'm going to make my best effort at a "race" tune this week. Probably won't get a chance to test anything until friday night though..

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
See you guys there

My bother in-law and I are heading up on Friday night to test out his new motor
In his Camaro he is shooting for mid 10s, And I think hes going to get it...Chevy powa:D

FMOS

Hard Up
Nov 19, 2008
Right on. I should be there saturday.

If you guys see me, come and say hey. I'd like to check out your truck simon. I probably be wearing grey and white baseball cap. And my truck looks exactly as it does in my avatar except I threw my junk speed grill in the garbage.

On edit: there will likely be 300 trucks like mine. I've got KMC XD Diesel rims... and my exhaust tip hangs damn near to the ground...

Last edited:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Right on. I should be there saturday.

If you guys see me, come and say hey. I'd like to check out your truck simon. I probably be wearing grey and white baseball cap. And my truck looks exactly as it does in my avatar except I threw my junk speed grill in the garbage.

On edit: there will likely be 300 trucks like mine. I've got KMC XD Diesel rims... and my exhaust tip hangs damn near to the ground...

maybe it would be easier to find me:D Abby look like it does in my avatar
Come say hi:)

FMOS

Hard Up
Nov 19, 2008
Sounds good.

Simon, what do I need to show up with sat morning other than a helmet (I'll use my street bike helmet)? My truck should be legit, its not pounded out with parts hanging off or leaking fluid anywhere haha.

And you know what kind of structure they are running or classes or anything? I'll just be glad to run it down the strip, but I wouldn't mind knowing how it works before I get in line.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Sounds good.

Simon, what do I need to show up with sat morning other than a helmet (I'll use my street bike helmet)? My truck should be legit, its not pounded out with parts hanging off or leaking fluid anywhere haha.

And you know what kind of structure they are running or classes or anything? I'll just be glad to run it down the strip, but I wouldn't mind knowing how it works before I get in line.

Might want to bring a pair of shoes and jeans ...just incase

Cash,ID valid insurance and DL:D

Should be no probs running down the strip they all seem good to me at Castrol...But might want to get there early;)

As far as class .....who cares, just race and have fun:cool2: See ya there

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
If you have anything in the box, make sure it is removed before you come or it is possible to be removed at the track. They do not allow trucks to run if there is anything-including slip tanks in the back.

Other than that bring lots of money, water;) and a camera!!

FMOS

Hard Up
Nov 19, 2008
Sweet. Turns out I got friday off, so I might be at the truck pulls, won't enter though. I will most likely use friday to try and tune my truck to be race worthy so I can atleast impress myself.