Texas Performance Shop?!?!

R_B

Jan 26, 2014
Hey guys! I'm new to here and to Texas! I'm needing to know a good performance shop in the Houston/Rosenberg area for my Duramax! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

NAFLASH

Aug 22, 2010
Relentless diesel performance is in conroe. But I don't trust there work. LJC Performance is up in Hewitt which is a good 3 hr drive from you. What do you need done?

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Top Notch Garage is in texas i believe. Its Josh H's shop (hes a mod on this site) not sure where hes located at in texas but he'd be a good person to get ahold of.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Relentless diesel performance is in conroe. But I don't trust there work. LJC Performance is up in Hewitt which is a good 3 hr drive from you. What do you need done?

Why don't you trust Relentless?

They have worked on my truck and a few other on this site. Everyone has good things to say about them.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Hey guys! I'm new to here and to Texas! I'm needing to know a good performance shop in the Houston/Rosenberg area for my Duramax! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Like asked above, why would you not trust Chris' work???? Myself and several other locals have had great experiences at his shop. No complaints except he's hard to get in touch with over the phone. He or his wife Stephanie response quickly to emails.

JoshH at TNG is in north texas (Van, TX) and does a great job if you can get up to him. He will be building my motor soon and refreshing my trans. :thumb:

NAFLASH

Aug 22, 2010
Maybe I'm thinking of a different shop near Houston.

Someone was using other peoples tunes and claiming them as their own.

Good to hear its not relentless though. My apologies.

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
You could also try emiller e and e performance. Hes in the lake charles area may be a little closer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
X2 emiller is a great guy. One of the nicest you will ever meet. Drinks Cooler Light though. Oh well there are 2 kinds of beer in this world mine and free.

Sent from a ditch being dug near you