Texas Diesel Nationals April 10th 2010

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
Yes it did,barely on spray but hey it did.

Ok new deal:Your "race truck" aginst my "race truck against Larry's DD"???

HAHAHAHA..........This will be a good run:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
I've got 50 on Tylers race truck. :D:hug:

50cents:confused::hug:

Im just crossing my fingers i can have it on the street by April or May.Engine's coming along slowly.I had my heads rough ported out and my uncle sold them to put on another engine we are building,oh well just get another set in and start slinging metal agin.Practice makes perfect:D

HiMilz

Aug 13, 2009
San Angelo, Texas
50cents:confused::hug:

Im just crossing my fingers i can have it on the street by April or May.Engine's coming along slowly.I had my heads rough ported out and my uncle sold them to put on another engine we are building,oh well just get another set in and start slinging metal agin.Practice makes perfect:D

We're right there with you Tyler. We got the truck back together and running pretty good in the shop so I took it for a little test drive, when I got back and backed into the shop there was trans fluid dripping all over the floor. :mad: Guess that first burnout was a little too much.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
No im not,but dont you think hittin a 12 first would be a better goal;).A second and 2 tenths jump is alot!For your truck to hit an 11 it better go on a diet.

Yea, its going on a diet, thinking about ditching both ranchhands and putting a rollpan on the back and stock bumper on the front, no spare tire, loose some toolboxes, etc........

Better goal is to bypass the 12's and go from 13's to 11's :D