tennessee members?

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
i am from loudon tn... about 15min. south of knoxville

Glad to meet ya! Maybe I'll run in to you sometime. I have a stock black 02 with a DuramaxDiesels.com sticker on the back window.

Some of the TN guys got together for an event this past weekend in middle TN and I didn't have a chance to go so I was wondering if they had any pics or video.

Last edited:

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
some of us guys from duramaxforum.com are trying to get a meet up in gatlinburg after first of the year.. we are tryin to wait untill we can get alot of people rounded up.. you should join us

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
some of us guys from duramaxforum.com are trying to get a meet up in gatlinburg after first of the year.. we are tryin to wait untill we can get alot of people rounded up.. you should join us

PM me some details when you get them. No promises though. I have two boys (5 and 2) that take up a lot of my free time.

My older one had his karate belt test this past weekend and I wasn't going to miss that. It's fun to see a 5 year old break a board with his foot and see the excitement of his accomplishment.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
I forgot both my Cameras, but someone with us did get some videos of some the trucks that met up. I'll post them in a little bit.

We had a great time. We're hoping to do it again the first of January sometime.

I meet Chris and Jerrod for the first time, always great to put faces on screennames!

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
Whats up guys. I'm from Briceville, TN, about 40 min from Oak Ridge, and an hour or so from Knoxville. My house is in the middle of the Windrock riding area, if any of you guys know where thats at. I'd really like to do a forum get together next time I'm in on leave, which should be around Christmas time. Let me know if you fellers are up for a weekend in Gatlinburg this coming winter :D