TCS billet allison parts

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Anyone have any experience with this company and their billet parts? Are these the same components suncoast sells or are they different?

They have a billet c2 hub for $515 and billet input and output shafts for $525 each. A good $145 cheaper for each shaft than suncoast and $16 cheaper for the c2 hub.

I've learned my lesson on cheaping out on trans parts so I am now curious if there is a difference in these parts vs what suncoast offers.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
So i was doing some research and it looks like the eBay input shaft and suncoast input shaft are identical units. Both machined from the exact same material "9310 vacumelt steel".

Not sure about the output shafts. The ebay output shaft is the "300m" shaft and suncoasts is the "4x". I could be wrong but I thought I remember at one time suncoast sold the 300m shafts.

Looks like the billet hubs are identical also.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
I'll match the price. You never know what you're gonna get on ebay.

I'll let you in on how TCS come up with that hub. One day i was sitting in our design office talking to ron about making these. The phone rang and it was the head hancho from TCS. He asked what we were up to and ron mentioned we were working on a new hub. Literally less than a weak later one showed up. So we have been selling them since.

Very soon... We wont be though :thumb:

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
I'll match the price. You never know what you're gonna get on ebay.

I'll let you in on how TCS come up with that hub. One day i was sitting in our design office talking to ron about making these. The phone rang and it was the head hancho from TCS. He asked what we were up to and ron mentioned we were working on a new hub. Literally less than a weak later one showed up. So we have been selling them since.

Very soon... We wont be though :thumb:

Suncoast won't be selling billet hubs anymore?

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah

Another quick question andrew.

I already purchased a billet c2 hub and machined sun gear from you guys...I am now most likely going to order the billet p2 planet also. It says the price includes the sleeve and washer for a stock style c2 hub and machined work for the sun gear...since I alread have the billet hub and machined sungear, is there a price reduction on the billet p2 planet?

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
The input and output shafts are what SC uses also - don't think they are trying to keep that a secret sense they send them in a TCS tube with TCS instructions. Use their billet parts and keep them all on the shelf.

hangenouthere

Diesel tech / Hotrodder
Feb 15, 2010
Smithers BC Canada EH!
Tcs is out of langley BC all the input & output & intermediate shafts that you see for sale on other sites are theirs they supply to a huge market in the states the billet hub is theirs as well but i think suncoast is making their own as well funny if you look at everyones part numbers they are all the same? with a few changes mostly price its nice to deal with them in my own back yard have been buying trans parts from them for years.