TCM tunes

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Does any body have a 04 LB7 TCM EFI V2 drag race tune they can e-mail me to try out? I have ran a 12.6 with stock TCM tuning and would like to cut my time down a lil more. Thanks! Im goin to the track in a hour or so. [email protected]

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Yea! Thanks! I was really happy when i ran that on my 22'' rockstars and auxillary fuel tank in the bed with 25 gallons of fuel in it. Im going to run on stock wheels and no fuel tank this weeknd in AZ at speedworld. Diesel grudge nite sat nite!!!

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Does any body have a 04 LB7 TCM EFI V2 drag race tune they can e-mail me to try out? I have ran a 12.6 with stock TCM tuning and would like to cut my time down a lil more. Thanks! Im goin to the track in a hour or so. [email protected]

Just put your stock turbo back on it. I hear that's good for atleast 4 tenths!!:D

The only reason people run 01 tcm files is because the 01's don't unlearn as quickly as the others do. They also take longer to learn the shifts. If that makes sense to you. Your 04 tcm file is just as good as an 01 if you use your t/h mode correctly, by that I mean train your t/h mode for racing only and don't use it unless your racing. You can raise shift speed and rpm in your 04 file to help a little but it's not going to be like holy shit. Another thing I noticed is to not train your trans with the co-pilot on. My trans started adapting to the co-pilot and shifted worse.