Tampa Bay Area Local with EFI Live or Tech 2

Tylerrc34

Jun 11, 2018
I'm looking for a Florida EFI Live or Tech 2 owner to come to my house in St Petersburg and help me diagnose my issues on my LB7. I suppose I could just buy a Tech 2 and learn how to use it but I'm willing to pay someone to come over and do it if they have the equipment and knowledge. Shouldn't take too long, I'm not asking you to hang out all day and stop for a lemonade and enchilada lunch and keep going until sundown, I'm just looking for some balance rates and maybe some pointers on wrapping up an injector solenoid job.

To follow the issue I've been having you can read this thread...

LB7: #1 injector shorted - Page 5 - Duramax Diesels Forum

If you're in the area and you've got the equipment and know how to use it, send me a message.

Thanks a lot! :thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Moved to the Southern members area.

TheFermanator is in Zephyr Hills, S Phinney is in Quincy. Those area the only two I recall.

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Ferm would be the closest I can think of
Quincy is basically Georgia lol
I’m in the central part of the state Daytona area:D

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Copy that.

Also, wanna go skydiving tomorrow?

Negative, I don't jump out of perfectly good airplanes. My grandfather started the jump center out there in 62, but ended up getting out of it in the 70's. The place that is there now won out over him. They came after, but they put money into bringing in acts and stuff, and won out. My grandfather has pictures of 7 DC3's lined up out there that they used to use to haul jumpers and cargo.

Tylerrc34

Jun 11, 2018
You know Zhills is known as the top drop zone in the nation for learning how to skydive. They pump out more students than any other. We are at skydive ground zero. I'll be up there tomorrow praying to the rain gods for mercy.

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
That’s not the dude sitting on an airplane next to i4 is it?
I thought that was Lakeland... Zephyrhills is like dew west of there back of 39 or 98?
Middle of know where lol

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
You know Zhills is known as the top drop zone in the nation for learning how to skydive. They pump out more students than any other. We are at skydive ground zero. I'll be up there tomorrow praying to the rain gods for mercy.

Yep, my grandfather still kicks himself for not booking the golden knights when he had the chance. The other outfit did, and the rest is history.