Super Street 9.41

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Rob. How much faster would the truck go if nitrous was involved...

I have a spool shot that I do use. It is a purge solenoid that adds 90-100HP on the dyno when using it depending on the tune. I was using that small shot on these passes after about the 330' mark.

Again, making more HP is not an issue, my main goal is keeping the truck alive and making rounds.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Congrats Rob.:thumb:
You were up against a tough crowd which makes the win more savory.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
I hope you guys make the world finals. I will have the durahome pimped out with a whole Lotta beer and mixed drinks. Of course all are welcome

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I get a little wound up still, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWxA5cNXZes

I was having brake issues and the peddle was on the floor every run trying to stage. I spoke to the opponents before our races explaining that I'm having a hard time holding it back and that I apologize if I push through the pre-stage light.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
man that motor is screaming! love it! and awesome job rob and the whole crew that got you there! i remember just a few years ago, you were asked if were gunna turn it up to beat your previous fastest time and the answer was "no, there is no need to push it with the way current competition is". competition is finally catching up! :D :hug: