STOLEN seadoo RXPs

Linden

Sparkplugs FTL
Dec 12, 2009
Florida
I know this is a long shot being as not many of you guys are in fl but i am trying to post this everywhere

Please keep an eye out for 2 2006 Seadoo RXPs on a double trailer they were stolen from my parents house in northwest Cape Coral. We aren't exactly sure when they were stolen but it was with in the last few days. One is garnett and black and the other is gold and black. The garnett skis regestration numbers are FL 8552 NG and the gold ski is FL 8550 NG. I am offering a reward to anyone who helps me find them. The double trailer should be fairly easy to spot because one of the pvc guide pole is missing the tag number on the trailer is M57 4TB. This is just the icing on the cake over the last 6 months, in the last 6 months. My family business is has been robbed twice, Saturday night my warehouse was hit by a tornado and destroyed, and now this. Any help is appreciated if find better pictures I will put them up please share this info anyway you can. Thanks

2010-09-18122024-1.jpg

stolen.jpg
JetSkiTrailerw-redski.jpg

GoldJetSkiFL8550NG.jpg

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
dam man sorry about the rash of bad luck but it seems to me that its not just conicendience you know what I mean?? I hope you find the aholes and give them what they deserve

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
Sorry man, RXPs are nice. Are you on any pwc forums? The only one I've ever looked at is greenhulk. That might be a good place to post this as well. Will keep eyes peeled.