Stereo/DVD upgrade

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD
I have steering wheel controls on my truck and would like to keep using them, but I also want to upgrade my stereo and add an in dash dvd player. What do yall recommend?

Dec 2, 2006
TN
I have steering wheel controls on my truck and would like to keep using them, but I also want to upgrade my stereo and add an in dash dvd player. What do yall recommend?

They have the all the adapters you need to make it work with your controls. I have the Alpine setup like that.

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD
How is your alpine? I like to jam my country, brad paisley, jason aldean, kenny chesney all twangin it up lol. Seriously what brands or specific units do you guys recommend?

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Man guess im still in the 80's. Im still using the high/Low adapters on the stock deck with Infinity/Kicker combo. I guess it would sound a bunch better with just a deck change huh? When I put it in, the guy said the only way to keep the controlls was an adapter of some sort for $150.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
man guess im still in the 80's. Im still using the high/low adapters on the stock deck with infinity/kicker combo. I guess it would sound a bunch better with just a deck change huh? When i put it in, the guy said the only way to keep the controlls was an adapter of some sort for $150.

pac swi-jack

$50.