StarLite Diesel is Awesome!

dmtcm

BigRed
Jul 18, 2011
I want to let everyone know how honest Starlite Diesel is.
I ordered the manuals for the EFI training. When reading the website, I was thinking I needed to buy the Basic and Advanced books separately. The bill came to over $300.00 but I wanted the books to better myself using EFI Live.
I ordered the books early this morning. This afternoon I got a phone call from a really nice lady from Starlite Diesel and she asked me if I had ordered the books and I said yes. She then informed me that I didn't need to order both sets as the basic book comes with the advanced set so they are going to credit me for the basic set.
THIS is the way to do business!!!! :happy2:
My greatest appreciation to them for their honesty and sincerity.

Dan Weaver
Duphil Inc.

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
Zack and his crew are top notch, I don't remember the lady's name but I met her this weekend at a pull and was very nice. I have talked to Zack a few times and always been helpful and didn't even do the tuning on my truck.

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
I want to let everyone know how honest Starlite Diesel is.
I ordered the manuals for the EFI training. When reading the website, I was thinking I needed to buy the Basic and Advanced books separately. The bill came to over $300.00 but I wanted the books to better myself using EFI Live.
I ordered the books early this morning. This afternoon I got a phone call from a really nice lady from Starlite Diesel and she asked me if I had ordered the books and I said yes. She then informed me that I didn't need to order both sets as the basic book comes with the advanced set so they are going to credit me for the basic set.
THIS is the way to do business!!!! :happy2:
My greatest appreciation to them for their honesty and sincerity.

Dan Weaver
Duphil Inc.

Just seeing this Dan and want to say thank you for sharing this. Found it in a search when looking for one of my other threads LOL.... It's great to know people feel good about what we are doing here and that we are trying our best to do things right!

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
11 year old thread doubt you get a response.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk