Southern California Truck Nights!!!

GMCJOE

Feb 8, 2010
So Cal
As much as we would like to attend. Unfortunately the kids don't go to "Kids Night Out" any longer and they are sick of going to places that involve trucks or racing. Maybe sometime it will work out sometime for us to attend :D

I hear ya Kat no worries. Yea maybe in the future you guys will be able to come out again. Hope all is well with you and your family!

GMCJOE

Feb 8, 2010
So Cal
We had an awesome turnout at Truck Night on Friday! Over 20+ diesel trucks came out even though many members took the trip out to the races for the weekend. Lets get even more Duramaxes out there next time guys and gals...Represent! :D

Here are a few pics of the last Truck Night to get started. Enjoy!

GMCJOE

Feb 8, 2010
So Cal
Here are a few more pics of Truck Night. Jason dropped by with his race truck on the trailer right before heading out. Cant wait to see what that truck ran! Thanks again to everyone that made it out on Friday!!!

Many more pics still to come including some arial shots!;) Thanks to Jonny!(Gasuout) Keep checking back I should have the others uploaded and posted tomorrow night.

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
I miss truck nights, but I don't recognize a single truck there accept for johnny's kodiak. Looked like a good turnout though :thumb:

Last edited:

GMCJOE

Feb 8, 2010
So Cal
Heres another pic from the last Truck Night.

Like Jonny said many will be going out to Irwindale. SoCal Diesel Trucks started a new monthly event you can visit the new website for all the latest info and whats going on with the diesels in Southern Cali:

Last edited:

GMCJOE

Feb 8, 2010
So Cal
We had a great time at our newest club event on Thursday at Irwindale raceway!!!

Here are a few pics I took from the other night. Many have been uploaded at our new website socaldieseltrucks.com and still many more to come.:thumb:

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
The New Club Jackets and Mechanic Shirts, have come in. Stop by to pick up your orders.
socaldieseltruck&#1-1.jpg

socaldieseltruck&#1.jpg

Attachments

• socaldieseltruck&#1-1.jpg
    socaldieseltruck&#1-1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
  • socaldieseltruck&#1.jpg
    socaldieseltruck&#1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9

GMCJOE

Feb 8, 2010
So Cal
Awesome Truck Night at Super AutoToyz in Stanton!!! Close to 30 trucks came out and the night was definitely good times and alot of fun! Thanks again to all that came out. Here are some of the photos I snapped at Truck Night!

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Another great truck night get together .

Thanks to all the guys that came out .

Got called into work at 11:30 and ended up at the mexican border by morning dropping a car at Mexicali . Ended up driving right by Glamis and stopping at the Glamis Store Saturday morning for a donut . To bad I was in the tow truck . I looked around for a return tow from there . No luck :D

Joe as usual awesome pictures . Thanks brother for posting them up . :thumb:

Johnny