Help: SoCal Theft-WENDY Found -title change

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
sad thing is the thieves probably beat the snot out of it while driving it once they felt the power , hope the the motor didnt get beat up to bad with residual affect the insurance wont cover

Exactly.. not like they are going to compensate for this. Hopefully they didn't beat the crap out of it!

Good news in a bad situation though :thumb:

duramax215

Team Jacoby
Dec 17, 2008
Waubeka, Wi
i just saw the e-mail and i just read all 14 pages i love happy endings!! glad she was found!! Can't wait to see it on the front cover again :thumb:

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Glad to hear that she will make it home.

Sometimes the system works. If the moron who took it left prints behind, then they might get him. They started fingerprinting people when they cross the border, hopefully his prints are stored somewhere (like a previous conviction), and he gets the book thrown at him (or a large brick) for repeat offenses.

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
They sure went to a lot of trouble to get a key made for what little they took. I'm glad though, no busted parts during the theft and not much gone afterwards.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
If the engine is hurt we will build it . I am just going to be happy to have her back Robert will make her all better for me. :hug:

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's
Awesome !!!!!!

sad thing is the thieves probably beat the snot out of it while driving it once they felt the power , hope the the motor didnt get beat up to bad with residual affect the insurance wont cover :(

I dont know if Wendy could be beat any more than Pat and Kat have already:roflmao: That truck was built after a union raise for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.