SoCal Diesels Truck Club truck nights - AutoToyz - stanton

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I want it , anything I got you want . :D

Exciting is a mild word for it .

I just got back from Mr. Toads wild ride .

Getting sideways on the freeway at 65 does make you pucker a bit .

I didnt even try to do it , just hit it good and out it came . Nice !!

Now the times I did try to get it sideways on the surface streets , now that is just to much fun .

So controllable too . Again .... Nice !!!! :rofl:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Well kind of Brian .

We agreed that everyone want shirts .and the jackets are next .

At next truck night we need to get some $ from guys . I think 20$ for 2 shirts is easy to go off. They will be cheaper than that and the club will have a kitty going with the extra $ in it . It will be applied to sticker materials and hopefully there is enough to cover so stickers would be given out free .

Thats my thoughts on it . First we need a count of shirts needed and then how many are a minimum for certain price . There will be extras . We need some up front money from guys . Im sure many will want more than just 2 and other members that dont show but want shirts can then buy them .

Hoodies will be next . Either silk screened or embriodered . ??

The Jacket thing is easy too . Each member needs to go and get themselves a dickies jacket or something similar and we will go to a embroiderer with them for SoCal Diesel Truck to be put on them .

Im getting one today , my ppe jacket zipper took a crap .

Time for a different Jacket . Doubt I will get another from them .

So I will be checking on who to get the embroidery done by for mine with SoCal Diesel Truck on it .

Johnny

Last edited:

Bryanshadow

Shadow in the dark
Feb 2, 2009
Moreno Valley, CA
Thanks for the info, I really like the lined dickies jackets, Ive had like 3 for different groups ive belonged to. Ill be there friday and Im sure Ill cash in the wallet too :D