Smokeout punk WRX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Ha ha it actually happened later on that day after we left the mall. But it so random. And sometimes i cant tell if power is really reduced. I can maintain highway speeds. Only twice did i lose the acclerator pedal for a few seconds its odd. I uplugged the pedal sensor today and sprayed it down with electrical parts cleaner unhooked the negative so we will see when i take a ride tommorow if the display comes back on. Its not my DD so im trying to try a few things here and there to narrow down and hopefully fix the problem.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Well done OP, now that WRX owners knows all diesels are asshats who blow soot everywhere, congrats you showed him!

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
I love how this forum has a smokeout section yet you get ridiculed anytime its used :rolleyes: sounds like its time to rename this section....

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Glad to see you do this with your kid with ya. Makes it more impressive.

Yes your right i want to teach my kid its ok for someone to smash into the side of my truck and give me the bird. I want to show my kid to let people disrespect you.

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
But aside for that i wonder why the forum even has a smokeout section. Looking back probally wasnt the best move on my end. But maybe the forum can change the section to " smoke out made a bad decision section" ?

Last edited:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Yes your right i want to teach my kid its ok for someone to smash into the side of my truck and give me the bird. I want to show my kid to let people disrespect you.

My kids safety comes way before showing them road rage. To many crazy people carrying guns and do fourth. Sometimes its easier to be the bigger man and ignore them. If you are worried about your duraturd getting hurt leave it in garage. Set a good example for your kids.

Mar 28, 2015
Blue Springs, MO
Smoke out section? I guess i was confused. I decided to trade my truck in for a electric car. Ill plug my car in at night because a few of u duramax giys are right its so rediculous to drive these coal rolling trucks. Now if someone smashes into my car and some dude gives me the bird ill just pull over and cry and adjust my bra and panties.

Judging from your posts, I fully support this decision.

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
True man you bring up a valid point for sure. I definitley made a bad choice i feel bad now thinking about it. And your right about guns we are about to have a concealed carry law pass and alot of people will be carring guns. Kinda scary.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i conceal carry everywhere i go (legal in az without a permit for the last few years), crazys and criminals dont abide by laws ;) :D.

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Yea concealed carry goes into effect in september here no permit needed. But yea im sure people carry all the time and no one knows....

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
And your right about guns we are about to have a concealed carry law pass and alot of people will be carring guns. Kinda scary.

Ignorance is bliss...I'm sorry but comments like this infuriate me...the right to bear arms is constitutionally awarded to the citizens to protect themselves from tyrnrey and brutality, CONCEALED or not...

Lol
Ok bud...yeah, youre right. There will be ALOT more people carrying a firearm, mainly law abiding citizens, OH NO! People who respect the law carrying guns! Im sorry, but that is far more comforting to me than the alternative.

Yeah, it is far more scary for me to think about living in a place where carrying a firearm is ILLEGAL, and the "gross majority" of people who ARE breaking the law and carrying a firearm are friggin criminals...

Personally, I take great comfort in being able to own and carry a firearm and knowing that others like me, around me, carry a firearm as well. It's a privilege, right and responsibility I respect and am grateful to have and exercise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.