Site Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
I'll stop when Dan admits that he over reacted in deleting my post and that he hid behind the rules that he actually doesn't follow or enforce fairly to cover it.

He doesn't have to admit to any of the other questionable stuff he's done to me and mine in the past. Just the most current.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
It was not one of them being a dick. It was Dan. You would have thought I was trying to copy there product! LOL

That's the problem with Vendors being the admin on their own section. They tend to fire first and never ask questions later.

Dan came in here and, used his admin privilege's to harass another vendor on here. And being a vendor/admin has conducted his self in a manor that is totally unprofessional. Just because your upset to be called on your bullshit, don't get so defensive and attack like a true Clinton. Bring the Data and Fact's we all want to see first. :thumb:

Really??? where did you dream this up at??? please provide PROOF of your statement.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Greetings Rick,

Vendors are held to a higher standard than other members.

Vendors on this site are here to assist members in finding parts and services for their Duramax powered vehicles.

Vendors are not here to fight with each other. This is not the Election '16, it's an enthusiast site.

Vendors are not to post in other vendor's forums, ever.

Just use common sense and not take life too seriously.

I wrote rules for this board 10 years ago, I'll see if I can find them. It doesn't come up much.

I'll stop when Dan admits that he over reacted in deleting my post and that he hid behind the rules that he actually doesn't follow or enforce fairly to cover it.

He doesn't have to admit to any of the other questionable stuff he's done to me and mine in the past. Just the most current.

Remember, when you point the finger at someone you always have some pointing back at you :)

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
I keep posting in your section??? Now you're lying to yourself and everyone here. I have posted in your section a grand total of once. And that is what we're talking about. I posted there a second time when you deleted my first post and it still wasn't derogatory.

Maybe the reason you get attacked here and on other sites is because you lie, and you can't back up your claims. Just all around deceitful. I know I don't have that problem anywhere I post.

So which is it?? OK never mind... it's whatever you say it is...:rofl:

I'll stop when Dan admits that he over reacted in deleting my post and that he hid behind the rules that he actually doesn't follow and enforce to cover it.

What did I overreact too? You breaking the rules? So I am the "bad guy" because you WONT follow the rules???? Now I HAVE to apologies for YOUR mistake.... GIVE ME A BREAK (or just a breakup).... :rolleyes:

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Proof of what? It show's in the attachment he posted that you edited it.

What else do you want?

An admin can prove that my post was deleted. That's simple enough. What else could you possibly want for proof.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Proof of what? It show's in the attachment he posted that you edited it.

What else do you want?

An admin can prove that my post was deleted. That's simple enough. What else could you possibly want for proof.

that was not directed towards you.. Only quoted what YOU said (first shot across my bow).

But if the shoe fits! :angel:

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
So which is it?? OK never mind... it's whatever you say it is...:rofl:
I have never seen a copy of these so called rules till Pat posted them. Even still other vendors have posted in you section repeatedly.

What did I overreact too? You breaking the rules? So I am the "bad guy" because you WONT follow the rules???? Now I HAVE to apologies for YOUR mistake.... GIVE ME A BREAK (or just a breakup).... :rolleyes:

No you are the bad guy for so many other things. I was just trying to be part of the forum and post here. You selectively enforced the rules even though I did nothing.

Now if I had taken a shot at you there I would have understood, but I didn't.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Dan came in here and, used his admin privilege's to harass another vendor on here. And being a vendor/admin has conducted his self in a manor that is totally unprofessional. Just because your upset to be called on your bullshit, don't get so defensive and attack like a true Clinton. Bring the Data and Fact's we all want to see first. :thumb:

No he only lies, twist's and answer question's with other questions'. :rofl:

Why don't you backup your false statement??? Go ahead.... I'm waiting..

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
No you are the bad guy for so many other things. I was just trying to be part of the forum and post here. You selectively enforced the rules even though I did nothing.

Now if I had taken a shot at you there I would have understood, but I didn't.

maybe it is YOU who can't or refuses to read and understand English... the rules were given to you when you signed up to be a vendor.

Sorry my bad for enforcing them (as I choose, just like u can too).... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I see vendors posting in other vendors threads all the time. I have brought up my issues with vendors before. Have NEVER had my post edited or deleted.
But Dan will delete when he knows hes in the wrong. Like the pan thread that started this. I gave my opinion on it. Not bashing. Not breaking rules. It got deleted. He will question you like crazy. But he himself will not answer.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
I see vendors posting in other vendors threads all the time. I have brought up my issues with vendors before. Have NEVER had my post edited or deleted.
But Dan will delete when he knows hes in the wrong. Like the pan thread that started this. I gave my opinion on it. Not bashing. Not breaking rules. It got deleted. He will question you like crazy. But he himself will not answer.

Nancy,

What info did you request did I NOT answer? what was I wrong about in the pan thread?

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.

So now you result to name calling? Seems mature. Pretty sure thats a rule....

That is what I thought.... just more BS... ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.