SF 49ers

bigjohn

GMC Dmax
Oct 13, 2012
Westview Pa
Fixed game courtesy of Roger Goodell. He wants to give the murder his farewell Super Bowl and to have the fag brothers play against each what a story.

Last edited:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Been a Niners fan since the early 90s. SO glad to see them back I the big show! I sure hope they syart off better than they did today!! Their tenacious D prevailed in second half.

Be wild seeing the brothers coach against each other.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Boy, if you like hard-nosed, smashmouth defensive football, this is going to be one heck of a Super Bowl. I have to favor the Ravens. They're on a mission to send Lewis out with a Championship. Christmas's at the Harbaughs are going to be ugly after this year.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Just glad Cowboy fans will no longer be taking up precious space at Buffalo Wild Wings. JK

My gf would kill you for saying that.... however it won't stop us from hitting BWW. I can't pass up 30 hot bbq wings and a beer... too damn good:rofl:

btfarm

you know
Nov 25, 2010
Sandwich, Illinois
Should (FINALLY) be a good, hard hitting SB this time. Looking forward to it. I wanted the Broncos and Packers (fellow Bear fans don't need to know that...) but this'll do just fine.

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
Cograts to the ravens fans! I am pats fan and i think you guys deserve the win . I would also like to cogradulate the san fran fans .they played a great game all season!

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Go Ravens I am Saints fan so I only go for AFC teams in the Superbowl unless its the Patriots & Steelers most of there fans are just front runners and just like them because everyone else does.

I do appreciate the 49ers beating the Falcons because I hate them