SD lift pump filter

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
It has been brought to my attention that some folks are asking about the filter replacement part on the SD lift pumps. The filters I used are no longer available besides the ones that were supplied with the NAPA filter in which are still available. However, any models using the Perma-cool filters can be replaced with the CAT filter 1R-0750 or Donaldson P551313 (I haven't tried the Donaldson on it yet but it was cross ref to it and there good too with a 2 micron rating as well).

I am getting requests for my on-demand lift pump set up still, so by spring I should have more available. However these will be shorter and more compact than my previous units were. These will also start to supply fuel at as low as 2psi of boost now. They will also use the CAT (supplied with) and Donaldson filters. I am also going to have other items available again too, one of which is brand new and that we are badly in need of on our vehicles. Just thought I would share whats happening and plans.

boetiekid

Dec 30, 2011
Hi. I have a bone stock 01 lb7 with over 300,000 on it. looking to get a lift pump can u help. thax junior

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
The thank you Nick. Long time no see. I hope you have been well.

cafryer.
The pumps may vary on out put at this point (price driven), but the standard will still be the 100gph units that I was putting together in the past (just set up a little different).
There will be several different options available on the pumps this time that puts another interesting twist on them.