Say hello to my little friend!

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Thank you. Currently just changed another diaper! His first 21 hours have been slight colicky but nothing we didn't expect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Budneeds2beers

Aka Mike Honcho....
Aug 25, 2016
Cali
Congrats man i know how you felt. My baby just turned one. Its crazy it feels like only months ago,but don't blink it will truly be over...

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
It's a pretty cool feeling! My wife and I are ready to take him home! I'm pretty excited to get him some tools and a little work bench in my shop! He opens his eyes pretty wide and looks around the room, it's pretty funny to watch him search the room for your voice.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Congratulations to you and your family & thank you for your service.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Congrats man i know how you felt. My baby just turned one. Its crazy it feels like only months ago,but don't blink it will truly be over...

It's a pretty cool feeling! My wife and I are ready to take him home! I'm pretty excited to get him some tools and a little work bench in my shop! He opens his eyes pretty wide and looks around the room, it's pretty funny to watch him search the room for your voice.

You two have no idea what you're in for. Its a wild, crazy ride. :roflmao::roflmao: Enjoy EVERY minute of your time when they are little, b/c they grow up so very fast.

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
You two have no idea what you're in for. Its a wild, crazy ride. :roflmao::roflmao: Enjoy EVERY minute of your time when they are little, b/c they grow up so very fast.

Gracias senor! I know I have a lot of diapers and wet wipes!

CentolaCCSB

It will probably break
Nov 2, 2015
Mass
Congrats man!

Fact! My son is going to turn 2 in july it feels just like yesterday we took him home.

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Congrats! My dad was at summer camp for Nat'l Guard when my mom went into labor. Had to borrow someone's car to make it back in time.

I got to the airport a few hours early...like the plane would leave early too hahaha
I made it and that's all that's matters!

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
06ad798de7d7cd7eec1183dab9df776d.jpg

Baby Burrito