Sas'd lmm

Forced lmm

May 14, 2016
Just figured I would post a few pictures of my truck since I'm new to the page. I've had a lot of questions from others so figured this would be a good place for q&a. Here is after I got it a few years back, I leveled it with 33" toyo mts on lml wheels. I also did the cab lights

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 168

Forced lmm

May 14, 2016
I used an 08 Superduty axle with wfo concepts trans cross member and 4 link. I didn't want the added cost of coil overs so I used factory ford buckets and springs instead. The springs are 4" skyjacker coils and they ride great. I did everything I could to keep it clean and simple to give it a "factory" look

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 144

Forced lmm

May 14, 2016
Thanks guys.

So from wfo I got
-cross member
-4 link
-drop pitman arm splined for gm box with ford drag link taper
-steering box brace
-track bar and engine cross over brace
-sway bar end links

Wfo has amazing products and there service is just as good

For the bolt pattern I had the front bearings re drilled to Chevy pattern since I had wheels. If I were to do it again I would of bought ford bolt patter wheels. The d60 is 3" wider then the stock AAM out back so I put spacers on it to match the track width. If I knew I was running soacers I would of just bought and adapter spacer.

Cost is hard to judge. I completely rebuild the exterior of the axle with all moog and ford unit bearings so it was not cheap. I would say I have $2k into rebuilding it and this is a cost that's not necessary I just wanted it to be new. All together I would say you could straight axle how I did for about $5-6k. That's doing all the work yourself and finding an axle at a reasonable price. I don't think this is bad because what do big fabtech, cst, or cognito kits go for??

The 33s was after I bought it. It now has 37s on 22x12s

Forced lmm

May 14, 2016
I spent the money on these dual stabilizers but ended up not running them. The steering setup puts a lot of stress on the stock box. It has no power at a stop but once rolling it's fine. As of now it has no stabilizer and still cruises the freeway great. I did buy a new psc box and ram to put on it just haven't found the time yet. Another thing I would do if I were to do it again would be a high steer knuckle to keep the drag link and track bar flatter. As of now they are running 12 degrees

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 71

Forced lmm

May 14, 2016
And here is a pic of how she sits. The front is on a 4" skyjacker lift spring and the rear of the truck has 7" of lift with block and add a leaf for now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 90

Forced lmm

May 14, 2016
Here's another from the front. Wasn't able to find matching diff covers so I ended up pulling this off and going with g2s front and rear
8318a7750133c1a88d6312ba627ccae2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Looks good. If you haven't done it yet. I'd recommend doing a steering box stabilizer or support.

blownblue

Oct 22, 2008
Acme, WA
Are you going to do a ram assist? Def takes some of the stress out of the frame/box

Just noticed your truck your from Washington what part?