San Angelo Dragway 07/05/2008

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Met Tyler & Jeff, both great guys, very cool trucks............I rode in Mikes for a pass, limped his transmission on launch, left in 4th gear and still made a 13.9 sec. pass:eek:, the Duramaxes ruled the track tonite, no Dodge came close to our times, Tyler made several 13 sec. passes, Jeff was consistant low 14's.

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
Met Tyler & Jeff, both great guys, very cool trucks............I rode in Mikes for a pass, limped his transmission on launch, left in 4th gear and still made a 13.9 sec. pass:eek:, the Duramaxes ruled the track tonite, no Dodge came close to our times, Tyler made several 13 sec. passes, Jeff was consistant low 14's.

Oh ya, goodtimes goodtimes im happy, will post my slip later on;).

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
i am for sure and i will kick his a$$ if he dosent make it here with that dam thing

Let me tell you about how cool that man is.

Larry and I have some complications down the track in my truck. So, I decide to put a no 1st gear tune in to see if we can get rid of the p0872 code and limp issues. Defuel while the transmission is in limp mode sucks. Anyway, my kids ask if they can ride in our truck down the track and I say sure but you gotta go get helmets. No problem, they go and get helmets cuz we are under the 13.99 and 100mph mark. In the mean time Larry and I blow the converter staging and now the kids are really disappointed cuz they didn't get to ride with us.

I'd really like to thank Jeff "wikdlmm", he loaded my kids up and gave them a nice, cool ride down the track in his truck. He didn't have to do that but could see my kids disappointed faces. Thanks again Jeff.