San Angelo Dragway 07/05/2008

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Are you gonna be driving from Stephenville? Bring enough water/meth for the rest of us. lol Are we gonna meet at larry's or at the track?

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
Are you gonna be driving from Stephenville? Bring enough water/meth for the rest of us. lol Are we gonna meet at larry's or at the track?

LOL, yes I will be comeing from Sville but I will be there Fri about 6 because I have to get a Lift-Pump on Jeff's truck.Jeff said somthing about meeting at SA stadium or that is where the dodge boys meet last time:p. I will meet anywhere yall want to, you and Larry can decide on that.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Is this truck from this site?

No, he's in construction here in town, He has his name painted on his doors, kinda a ghosted silver lettering and a set of truck nutz hanging from the rear bumper :eek:. He's friends with Jerry, all I know is he has a GT 42 series turbo and uses a bullydog programmer. I told Jerry to let him know to go.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
No, he's in construction here in town, He has his name painted on his doors, kinda a ghosted silver lettering and a set of truck nutz hanging from the rear bumper :eek:. He's friends with Jerry, all I know is he has a GT 42 series turbo and uses a bullydog programmer. I told Jerry to let him know to go.

Sounds good. I'm trying to get Todd to go also. He's got a twin turbo'd Dodge. I think you've blown some smoke in his face in the past. :cool2: