S371 Dyno results

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Any thoughts on how this would work for towing. Weight would be anywhere from 8-17k.

Not to put words in another's mouth, but this would work well for towing withy the right tuning. It acts like a 366 and flows more air. Might have to downshift on long, steep grades, but in the flat no problem.

I like tacos.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Thats pretty sick Trent.

What are the specs as far as inlet size and the downpipe size?

I'm guessing 5" intake and 4" downpipe?

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
hmmm....all I'd need is a pedestal and turbo....interesting:D

Down pipe also , or modifying you current one if you have the means to swap flanges or extend the HX 40 flange , we offer either flange style when the turbo is ordered by itself .

Have you tested an otherwise identical setup with a 66mm compressor? I've always heard that as an atmospheric the 71 won't really do much if any better than the 66.

I haven't Dustin , but the first thing i thought after seeing the results was wondering the difference between this and our current Billet S366 , I have ran both on my truck when it had the stock engine / fuel system , there did seem to be more air , peak EGT's were lower with the 71mm than with the 66 by around 150 deg at my elevation, not to mention how close it was able to come to the BATMO S472 on the dyno .

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Anymore Info on this charger? Curious about EGT's and how it would work with stock cp3. Looking for a competitive single turbo, that spools quickly for dyno events.