s300 with stock y bridge pics?

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
I am looking to drop an s366 into my lly shortly, I already have a DRP egr delete pipe.

Before spending money on the hsp install kit right now, I was just gonna drop a pedestal in with the charger and make an intake and down pipe. Was just seeing if they will work with stock boost tubes for now? I will likely upgrade to an hsp bridge and boost tube when the engine gets built.

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
Depends on how tall the pedestal is. Mine worked with the stock stuff, just needed a longer boot for the hot side connection since the pedestal was so much taller.

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
Fleece has a cover they sell with their S300s that use a stock intake and I'm assuming whatever y-bridge you're currently running will work.

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
I just want to drop the turbo in, not waste a bunch of money on an install kit, as the engine will probably come out next year for a build. Just want to try it out.

Wanted to see if anyone had one installed with pics with stock y bridge

Was gonna use an HTT pedestal. Try to make a down pipe, and run stock boost tubes for the time being with a 4" intake. Want to get away from a mouthpiece

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
No need to fab a downpipe, if you use an HTT pedestal you can buy the 2pc HTT downpioe to go with it. Just have the turbine housing on the 366 machined to an hx40

carpenca

Dec 17, 2010
I just want to drop the turbo in, not waste a bunch of money on an install kit, as the engine will probably come out next year for a build. Just want to try it out.

Wanted to see if anyone had one installed with pics with stock y bridge

Was gonna use an HTT pedestal. Try to make a down pipe, and run stock boost tubes for the time being with a 4" intake. Want to get away from a mouthpiece

We've already done the hard part for you, and cut out all the stuff you don't need. With the kit components you get, you have all the base parts to go bigger, without wasting time and effort fabing components to work.

HX40 Downpipe, T4 pedestal with wastegate provisions, remote oil feed line, modded oil drain line...

http://fleeceperformance.com/turboc...z-s300-turbocharger-and-installation-kit.html

Caleb