S&S diesel

cntry125

Gearhead
Sep 7, 2008
Wisconsin
What is the story on S&S diesel motorsports? They have been around for a while now, and i thpught ive read somewhere that they wereacouple pf guys from exergy that split off. Also looking form a reliability stand point how do they compare with exergy?

Sandiesel

Jan 20, 2015
curious as well, seem to be hearing more and more about them, but i dont know if they have a website or a contact number?

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I don't think they deal with the public, you have to go through one of there dealers. I think HSP and Danville are dealers.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
I ran a set of their 100% overs and a set of 60 overs in an lbz with good results. Lincoln diesel also sells them.

Tothemax

xgmtech
Oct 16, 2014
new york
I went through Lincoln diesel and had a set of lml injectors done to 60% overs by s&s and am happy with the results so far.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I'd rather run s&s than exergy. And the only way to get them is through a dealer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Only contact with them is through a dealer. If you have any problems you have to go through he dealer as well. It was started by two guys that left Exergy. They are very knowledgeable of the process and you get their product a little cheaper than Exergy but you don't get a flow sheet on every set either. Anything under a certain percentage doesn't come with a flow sheet. I beleive that percent is 100 percent if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
We've had nothing but great results from the S&S crew. Greg did work at Exergy, but Andrew started the Diesel Motorsport division in North America for Bosch, which he was the head of for several years as well as working for Cummins. I also can't forget my buddy Branson that works with Andrew. Great guys and great products!

cntry125

Gearhead
Sep 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Thanks for all the replies. Mark, is there a reason you do not use them? Evan is the there another reason you run them other than price?

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Haven't run any S&S product here but have heard great things about their pumps and injectors. On another note I have run many sets of Exergy Injectors and several cp3 pumps. I have had excellent results with Exergy and great customer service. Price may be a little high but you buy nice or buy twice.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
I've used both products with great success.... I'm pretty sure some of the patents that Exergy holds are credited to Greg Spoolstra, he was a big part of Exergy in the beginning... I wish I could hear the full story on how the separation came about, but same reason Andrew left Bosch Motorsports to join and start their own company....I guess they had a slightly different vision and end goal, but I've never heard the whole/true story!

You can't go wrong with either company IMO!

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I've used both products with great success.... I'm pretty sure some of the patents that Exergy holds are credited to Greg Spoolstra, he was a big part of Exergy in the beginning... I wish I could hear the full story on how the separation came about, but same reason Andrew left Bosch Motorsports to join and start their own company....I guess they had a slightly different vision and end goal, but I've never heard the whole/true story!

You can't go wrong with either company IMO!

Usually it's called money....:thumb:

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Thanks for all the replies. Mark, is there a reason you do not use them? Evan is the there another reason you run them other than price?

Personal experiences for me and my customers. I'm old school, screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me for letting it happen. Exergy has never given me a reason to look somewhere else for my fuel system needs and I've had the opportunity to tune everyone in the industries fuel parts and they are best in my book.:thumb: