Rudy's Buck Jam Oct. 20

deHuncho

Jun 18, 2009
SW Va.
Rudy's Diesel is putting on the Buck Jam this year that they have been having for the past few years. It's going to be held at Piedmont Dragway in Greensboro, NC and will have Dyno, Drags, Burnout Competition, Bumper pulls, and a sled pull that evening. October 20, gates opening at 8am. Rudy said that all vendors were welcome and could set up for free, just bring friends and make it a good event. Having ProStreet and (maybe) TopDiesel drag classes and big payouts

Link to the location: http://www.piedmontdragway.com/

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express which was 9 miles away during dyno days. Right off the interstate and about a 15 minute drive not knowing where I was going and following GPS.

I'd go again if I wasnt deployed during that time frame.

deHuncho

Jun 18, 2009
SW Va.
Jeff, I asked about top diesel and they said that it wasn't a planned class. You might try calling Aaron to see if he would like you to make some exhibition passes. Or you could run index:woott:

Hole Shot

Smoking LB7
Feb 12, 2010
Quincy, Fl
Well found out that I'm not going to be able to try and repeat in the street class but maby someone in a dmax can win it. Last year I was the only duramax in the street class but it sounds like there are going to be some this year. I have never been on a better track you should see some good numbers. Good luck to everyone.