LLY: Rotella T6 good for my duramax

catmenace

Jul 31, 2010
Shoulder operations... had 3 of them now. You're in for a lot of pain with that. The first month is the worst!!!

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Shoulder operations... had 3 of them now. You're in for a lot of pain with that. The first month is the worst!!!

I've had 3 on my right shoulder to get it to about 20% of normal. Not my 1st rodeo. I'm just hoping they can repair the joint as they say I have severe joint degeneration.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Just changed mine ladt night from T6 to mobil 1 because I found 2 gallons of 5w40 full synthetic mobil 1 in my shop. Idle oil pressure went from 35 to 30 before I really even got it warmed up. The T6 holds very stable oil pressure compared to the mobil 1.

catmenace

Jul 31, 2010
I've had 3 on my right shoulder to get it to about 20% of normal. Not my 1st rodeo. I'm just hoping they can repair the joint as they say I have severe joint degeneration.
Yup, last one I had they put 3 pins in my shoulder area. Infection set in about 2 weeks later. Repeated, 2 weeks in HOSPITAL. Then they put a pic in for over a month of anti biotics in a drip line. My fault though. Went to Africa 4 days after the operation. Got some sort of bacterial infection that they knew nothing about. Killed it anyways but the anti biotics used were very bad on the system. All blood tests came back negative except they found out that I have contacted denghy fever in the past. I asked what does that mean. They said I was immune now from the stain I got but there were 3 other strains, if I get that I could end up in a heap of trouble. I guess I will take insect repellent when I go to the tropics from now on.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk