Status
Not open for further replies.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Ridge Runner Diesel Performance, LLC
ph# 860-488-3631
Summer Special ! Special Pricing from
Memorial Day – Monday May 28, 2012 thru the End of August 2012

Ridge Runner Diesel Performance, LLC has been delivering the highest quality tunes since April 2006 when Ridge Runner Diesel Performance, LLC was started. We have an extensive track record of tuning bone stock to highly modified trucks, including tuning the first 1000 RWHP Duramax known as “Nasty Girl”, many full weight crew cab trucks running in the 10’s and over the last 6+ years Ridge Runner Diesel has tuned many hundreds of trucks in the USA & CANADA for sled pulling and drag racing.

Ridge Runner Diesel is committed to delivering the highest quality and best shifting tunes available and now we are proud to offer what we feel is the absolute best value in the diesel tuning industry.

I am offering a sneak peak at the Summer Sale that I will kick off next week on Memorial Day the official start of summer and I will accept all Pre-Orders this week for shipping next week once the sale officially starts.

So if you have been patiently waiting for a fantastic deal to be offered this is by far the best you will find at this moment.

I have a limited supply of available cores in stock for this offer as I have hundreds of current customers that have been loyal to me for many years and I value their repeat business so I must maintain an adequate supply of exchange core ecm’s for my current customers, but have been able to free up cores for this special offer and if everyone returns cores quickly I can expedite these orders as quickly as possible.

Summer Sale – Sneak Peak Pricing

DSP5 ECM’s - Core availability is limited, orders will be filled in the order they are received and paid for, shipping will be UPS and billed at actual cost. Core must be shipped ( in transit ) within three business days of receipt of ecm.

LB7 – ECM ExchangeDSP5 ECM – Choice of any five tunes – No restrictions for stock or built transmission calibrations, No additional cost for bigger injectors or twin turbo tuning. MOONSHINE Tuning available and is included in Sale Price.

LB7 - Duramax Diesels Summer Sale Price - $299 plus DSP5 switch and shipping, Core ECM must be returned to get sale price.

LLY – ECM Exchange – DSP5 ECM – Choice of any five tunes – No restrictions for stock or built transmission calibrations, No additional cost for bigger injectors or twin turbo tuning. MOONSHINE Tuning available and is included in Sale Price.

LLY - Duramax Diesels Summer Sale Price - $299 plus DSP5 switch and shipping, Core ECM must be returned to get sale price.

LBZ – ECM Exchange – DSP5 ECM – Choice of any five tunes – No restrictions for stock or built transmission calibrations, No additional cost for bigger injectors or twin turbo tuning. MOONSHINE Tuning available and is included in Sale Price.

LBZ - Duramax Diesels Summer Sale Price - $349 plus DSP5 switch and shipping, Core ECM must be returned to get sale price.

LMM – ECM Exchange – DSP5 ECM – Choice of any five tunes – No restrictions for stock or built transmission calibrations, No additional cost for bigger injectors or twin turbo tuning. MOONSHINE Tuning available and is included in Sale Price.

LMM - Duramax Diesels Summer Sale Price - $399 plus DSP5 switch and shipping, Core ECM must be returned to get sale price ( LMM Purchasers must have access to a V2 or Tech2 to program flow data and glow plug data )

E-Mailed tune files for LBZ and LMM
Purchaser must have a V2 to load tunes.

Choice of any five tunes – No restrictions for stock or built transmission calibrations, No additional cost for bigger injectors or twin turbo tuning. Tune file is permission restricted, no calibration data may be viewed or modified, MOONSHINE Tuning available and is included in Sale Price.

LBZ/LMM Duramax Diesels Summer Sale – Special Pricing, Memorial Day to July 4th, 2012 - $249/DSP5 tunes emailed.

Socal Diesel DSP5 switches available for $50/each

V2 and AutoCal Sales : Ridge Runner Diesel is now offering V2 or AutoCal LBZ-LMM tuning with emailed files.

LBZ/LMM - No tune file restrictions for stock or built transmission calibrations,
No additional cost for bigger injectors or twin turbo tuning. Tune file is permission restricted, no calibration data may be viewed or modified, custom tune changes will be made free of charge for 90 days after purchase, speedometer calibration for different size wheels and tires no charge or time limit.

V2/DSP5 Tunes/DSP5 switch - $999 - MOONSHINE Tuning included in Sale Price, plus shipping.

Auto-Cal/ DSP5 Tunes/DSP5 switch - $599 - MOONSHINE Tuning included in sale price plus shipping.

LB7/LLY – DSP5 tune files are not currently available for email or bundled with a V2 or AutoCal at this time , but will be available in the near future.

Last edited:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Tune selections :

LB7-LLY-LBZ-LMM

1) Stock-plus = improved stock tune, the way the factory should have built the tune.

2) Daily Driver = Safe tune for stock transmission vehicles, when combined with a Turbo-Brake ( LLY-LBZ-LMM ) makes for a great heavy tow tune with manageable egt's.

3) Street = Testing shows it is on the edge of a stock transmission ability to hold, improved throttle response, excellent shift characteristics, WOT smokeless power.

4) Street/Race = a responsive tune, built for a modified transmission and approximately 400-425 RWHP, flat torque curve, extremely responsive.

5) Race/Lite = responsive pedal, not too touchy, flat linear power curve, predictable pedal response, built transmission tune only - 425-450 RWHP

6) Race = Aggressive boost and fueling, built for fun, WOT power the same as Moonshine Tuning, but a softer pedal down low - 450+RWHP

7) Moonshine = All out, sled pulling or drag racing tune, built to leave on boost and between 1700-2400 rpms. Performs consistently from model year to model year. Not intended for daily driving. Serious sled/track tune, built transmission, lift pump, etc. - 480-500+RWHP

8) Valet = limited or no throttle response, dead pedal

9) Turbo Brake = ( LLY-LBZ-LMM only ) uses the turbo with the Allison grade braking for towing.

10) Custom = you pick it, I build it

Once again, there are no up charges for larger injectors or twin tuning, Ridge Runner Diesel has an extensive library ( 1000's of files ) of proven tune files over the last 6 years.

I can also email a transmission tune file for 2nd gear starts or 4-5-6-gear lockouts for sled pullers/dyno pulls.

Last edited:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Do you have a flat rate price for custom in-truck tuning or is that on a case-by-case basis? Just curious. :thumb:

When I had the old pricing at $895 I would give 4-8 hours custom tuning in the truck, sometimes if it was an interesting build I would spend as much time as needed, as if riding in a 900-1000+RWHP truck is not worth your time.........:D

But if anyone comes to me for tuning I am usually reasonable, anyone who has come to me for tuning knows I will go out of my way to make it right,I have spent a lot of time in trucks and I have thousands of base files that will get me very close once I know the build specs.

So the answer is "Case by Case" basis, but I am usually very generous with my time, I don't want anyone to leave unhappy.

I also have two Road Runner ecm's, one resides in my 2002 LB7 and one is for tuning customer trucks. It helps that I own a LB7 and LBZ and have local trucks both LLY and LMM with transmissions to test/tune on.

I have been tuning since 2005 as a EFI-Live Beta Tester.

If you have custom tuning needs shoot me an email, we can probably work something out.

:thumb:

I also have a GM Tech2 with Candi Module, so fast learns, tap resets, ABS calibrations, TPMS sensor changes are all no problem, usually if you come to me I will take care of everything, I have all Workshop stream licensing, even for LS1 gas trucks/cars.

pizza pig

I Like to Party
Feb 13, 2012
CT
Tony the mastermind behind the still :roflmao:

popcorn.jpg

02sfguy

Mar 15, 2011
tony does a great job and as a customer i have no complaints. he has always helped me out and made changes when needed. you guys that are getting it for this pricing are lucky and should jump on it!!!!

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Tony I will be givin you a visit in the next couple weeks for sure! Definatly want to rip them tunes of yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.