Rancho "MyRide" Wireless controller

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
Just got my free "MyRide" controller today. I was trying to scope out where to put the pump and controller, and I think I'm going to put the controller on the back of the fusebox shroud since it's fairly light. But the pump has me a little stumped. They say it doesn't have to be in the engine compartment, but it does need to be somewhere "high and dry". The only place I can come up with so far is under the pasenger side battery tray, but without taking the battery or fender liner out, I don't know if it'll fit; It might not. Does anyone have any thoughts where I could put it that'll be out of the way?

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
c'mon, c'mon get them on. The special ends aug 31 and I want to hear how they are. :):hug:

Its always dry inside the cab:rofl:

dmaxvaz

wannabe puller
Nov 22, 2006
METRO DETROIT
just got my free "myride" controller today. I was trying to scope out where to put the pump and controller, and i think i'm going to put the controller on the back of the fusebox shroud since it's fairly light. But the pump has me a little stumped. They say it doesn't have to be in the engine compartment, but it does need to be somewhere "high and dry". The only place i can come up with so far is under the pasenger side battery tray, but without taking the battery or fender liner out, i don't know if it'll fit; it might not. Does anyone have any thoughts where i could put it that'll be out of the way?

i mounted my compressor in the engine bay behind the electrical center box. I used a large clamp and clamped it on the bottom of the brace (underneath between the firewall, and the electrical box)

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
Ummm yeah - ummm - I'm gonna have to go and agree with lotsofmiles here and ummm ask you stay late and get that stuff done. Ok? Great - thanks!! :rofl:Quote from what movie?? Anybody - Anybody?

Seriously though - I hope you're able to get to them soon b/c I've been going back and forth b/w trying a set of Fox resevoir shocks or Rancho adjustables with that controller.:D

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
no hurry.
now that the sale ended and all.:spit::hug:

let us know how they are
shocks and tires are coming soon for me...

rward182

Duramax 4ever
Sep 18, 2009
Arlington, TX
I purchased the Rancho shocks with the free wireless controller back in July and like dmaxvaz, I mounted the compressor behind the electrical box, but mounted it to the wheel well. I mounted the controller box on the side of the electrical box.

I love the shocks, but I'm on my second compressor with the third in transit from Rancho. Is anyone else having compressor failures?

Roy
2003 CC 4x4
2003 Wildcat fifth wheel
2007 Caravelle LS187