Pull Trucks For Sale

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Did I miss something how come there is so many dmax pull trucks for sale Cummins Killer, Matt Gainer, Jarred Neal, and another truck from Ohio I have seen pull alot is everybody getting tired of there trucks hell if you need another driver hit me up :D I would love to help

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
The guys who own the cummin killer are going back to 2.8 so they don't have to drive so much. Askin $105,000.00 not a bad price for the work done. Haven't talked to the other guys.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Gainer wants to build a bigger truck, Wes wants to go back to 2.8, I think Jarred wants to spend more time with the family. Sled pulling is very time consuming if you do it week after week, even when you dont break, your always wanting to do something different to the truck during the week to try it the next weekend. I dont have kids, or a wife.. at this moment, just a very understanding girlfriend:D. But if i did have kids, i could see where it would get old.. and be very rough on a marriage... But that 15 seconds down the track is such a rush!:D:happy2:

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Gainer wants to build a bigger truck, Wes wants to go back to 2.8, I think Jarred wants to spend more time with the family. Sled pulling is very time consuming if you do it week after week, even when you dont break, your always wanting to do something different to the truck during the week to try it the next weekend. I dont have kids, or a wife.. at this moment, just a very understanding girlfriend:D. But if i did have kids, i could see where it would get old.. and be very rough on a marriage... But that 15 seconds down the track is such a rush!:D:happy2:

x2. thats why I'm glad the wife goes to all the pulls with me. I guess Evan Davis is selling his set up too. Tow rig, gooseneck trailer, and puller for like 70k

duramaximizer

#1 Abuse Enabler ;)
May 4, 2008
Edgerton, Ohio
I didn't think I would ever say this at the ripe age of 25, but this has ended my 2nd sucessful year of pulling and I can already see why people quit. It takes time and tons of it even if you have a setup that beats the comp. week after week.

I spend 3 hours getting everything around to pull, I have a friend usually pull me there. Spend 15 secs going down the track, and then load it up usually after midnight at the earliest when I get home. I get up sunday, go to church, and come home and put my truck back together so I can drive it monday. Then I am wore out, so I go to bed early. Then I go to work and work as fast and efficient as I can, and get all of the hours in I can, so I can spend that little extra on the truck.

It really does get old.:(:eek:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
I didn't think I would ever say this at the ripe age of 25, but this has ended my 2nd sucessful year of pulling and I can already see why people quit. It takes time and tons of it even if you have a setup that beats the comp. week after week.

I spend 3 hours getting everything around to pull, I have a friend usually pull me there. Spend 15 secs going down the track, and then load it up usually after midnight at the earliest when I get home. I get up sunday, go to church, and come home and put my truck back together so I can drive it monday. Then I am wore out, so I go to bed early. Then I go to work and work as fast and efficient as I can, and get all of the hours in I can, so I can spend that little extra on the truck.

It really does get old.:(:eek:

I think having your sled pulling / drag racing truck, also your DD, burns some people out:rolleyes: Not the guys listed above, as those trucks are not there DD:thumb: but for the average joes like myself it gets old real quick transforming the truck from pulling to drag racing and then trying to drive it come monday to work:rolleyes: Its not bad when things are not breaking but it seems like my truck spends more time broke then anything else these day's.. Thankfully this is the last season my toy truck will be the same as my DD;):)

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
Could you guys imagine how much money you'd have if you didnt pull? Damn I can imagine thats expensive as hell but I completely understand why you do it. I would too if I wasnt married, had a house, a business, and 4 other trucks :D

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Could you guys imagine how much money you'd have if you didnt pull? Damn I can imagine thats expensive as hell but I completely understand why you do it. I would too if I wasnt married, had a house, a business, and 4 other trucks :D

I am sure the guys with the luxury of spending huge amounts on pulling trucks are also financially inclined to do so;) Money is the easy part, you can always make more IMHO...

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
I stay broke as hell with what few mods I have done to my truck and I have no kids no wife but im top of that im sure yalls income is alot better than mine Im very lucky to even have a nice truck and if it wasnt for a very nice banker the $7000 worth of turbo, injectors, and trans, would just be a wish list and at times I really wish I had that money back but man it sure is fun

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Was that a serious post? It has since been removed from Gainer's thread.

If it is for real its a pretty good deal hell Gainer wants 65 for his and for 5,000 more your getting a trailer and a tow truck not to bad. Plus gainer's truck only bet davis by 1 point from what i heard?