Public Restroom Rant

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Not sure where to put this so here we go. I am PISSED. This isnt a comedy routine, I am seriously inquiring here.

So its inevitable, ya gotta poop. Sometimes in public restrooms. HOW HARD IS IT TO NOT SHIT ON THE SEAT?! Id say half the time I walk in some mouth breather has sprayed feces all over the ****ing seat, wall, bowl, and if in NJ, sometimes the ceiling. Am I the only one who finds it more difficult to shit INCORRECTLY? These idiots are legally allowed to operate a motor vehicle? VOTE?! Makes you realize how Obama got elected. In all seriousness can you imagine these people's homes? This shows no consideration for your fellow man. I understand old people, things happen. But WTF is with the scale this is done on? It is at least 50% of the time. I don't understand how you physically do this. Even a dab on the seat is too much. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE shit on the seat. I def think foreigners and immigrants have something to do with it.

WTF PEOPLE

end rant.

Yes, I typed this while sitting on a public shitter. I had to vent.

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
I feel ya man. I have had some rediculously explosive diareah before and still have never managed to obliterate the walls, seat and cealing. The underside of the seat...that's a different story.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
:spit:
:roflmao:

The alcohol I just spit out from laughing was expensive, and burned my nose
:angel:

I can say I've never seen a bathroom like this, absurd amount of shit in an un-flushed toilet and toilet paper everywhere, yes, a couple times I've seen paper stuck to the seat by poop, but never poop all over...

Thankfully I live in Washyourhandsington

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
It's very common here in utah. You can almost bet that at least one bathroom stall has been sanctioned off with caution tape in whatever restaurant, movie theater or grocery store you happen to be in. Walmarts are by far the worst. People don't care what they do to a Walmart bathroom.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
It's very common here in utah. You can almost bet that at least one bathroom stall has been sanctioned off with caution tape in whatever restaurant, movie theater or grocery store you happen to be in. Walmarts are by far the worst.People don't care what they do to a Walmart bathroom.
:roflmao:
Oh man, I needed a good laugh

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
It's very common here in utah. You can almost bet that at least one bathroom stall has been sanctioned off with caution tape in whatever restaurant, movie theater or grocery store you happen to be in. Walmarts are by far the worst. People don't care what they do to a Walmart bathroom.

Nasty.

I think I'll just stay right here in NW Wyoming.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Not sure where to put this so here we go. I am PISSED. This isnt a comedy routine, I am seriously inquiring here.

So its inevitable, ya gotta poop. Sometimes in public restrooms. HOW HARD IS IT TO NOT SHIT ON THE SEAT?! Id say half the time I walk in some mouth breather has sprayed feces all over the ****ing seat, wall, bowl, and if in NJ, sometimes the ceiling. Am I the only one who finds it more difficult to shit INCORRECTLY? These idiots are legally allowed to operate a motor vehicle? VOTE?! Makes you realize how Obama got elected. In all seriousness can you imagine these people's homes? This shows no consideration for your fellow man. I understand old people, things happen. But WTF is with the scale this is done on? It is at least 50% of the time. I don't understand how you physically do this. Even a dab on the seat is too much. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE shit on the seat. I def think foreigners and immigrants have something to do with it.

WTF PEOPLE

end rant.

Yes, I types this while sitting on a public shitter. I had to vent.

You know who is doing this SHIT!!!? huge muther fackers that's ass is half the size of texas that don't know where their asshole is to put it in the right place. that's who is doing this!

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Must be a Colorado thing. I haven't seen that here in Wyoming, or my travels thru MT, WA, OR, & CA.

This was my first experience with it in CO. Living in Maryland my whole life...good grief what a shithole

There's like 100 people in Wyoming, thats why nobody is shitting on seats hahaha

chrisuns

Sep 11, 2009
San Antonio, TX
#1 reasons why I DO NOT shit in public restrooms, lol - Sanitation aside. I will hold until the point of a stomach ache before I allow that to happen. :roflmao:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Ass gaskets people Grade Cs. How funny this thread is and sadly, how true. People show no consideration for one another. I was at a BRAND NEW beautiful movie theatre the other night and went to take a wiz and there was urine all over the floor and wall and where I had to stand to go. There was more on the floor and walls than actually in the urinal....not to mention the pubes!!! Do these dudes stand there plucking rogue stray hairs and or scratch their man bushes over the urinal? Disgusting. Sometimes I think its drunk people. The drawing on stall walls and or graffiti is disheartening as well. Like you said though....you gotta go you gotta go. Shop at Target, avoid Walmart at all costs. I HATE walmart.:thumb:

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
#1 reasons why I DO NOT shit in public restrooms, lol - Sanitation aside. I will hold until the point of a stomach ache before I allow that to happen. :roflmao:

Believe me I try. When I lived back east I was driving home from OC MD and I avoid main roads. I took some back way through Delaware. Had to poop like 10 mins after leaving. Shoulda just gone back to the condo. Silly me. It was dark by this time and I felt the urge SO BAD. I could see lights ahead but it felt like it took FOREVER. Like the Deathstar Trench run in Stat Wars..dragged on and on and felt like I'd never get to the end. You could say I was relying purely on the force....of my sphincter to not allow the flood gates to open. Remember in Jurassic Park? "Must go faster, must go faster". I watch alot of movies so this stuff runs through my head especially in times of panic. I swear it felt like an eternity to what turned out to be a Royal Farms at the end of the road. Parked the thing like a psycho, RAN in and BARELY made it. I had to bake brownies in the most disgusting, wet, nasty bathroom ever. Water was dripping from somewhere, you could hear it. Feeling dirty while taking a crap is the worst. The rest of the drive home was uncomfortable. Felt like I was carrying the plague and was desperate for a shower.

**** people.

(Another one posted from the toilet haha. Luckily my own throne)

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
That is why every vehicle that I own has a roll of paper towels and hand cleaner, or glass cleaner,etc. for those special times. I will crap most anywhere besides one of those herpes hideaways mentioned by the OP.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I had food poisoning while out by the main entry gate at my home base in iraq. I had thrown up twice in the cab and was sweating so bad my seat was soaked from having to shit. With no choice i jumped out of my truck and shit waddled 1/2 mile to a porta john. Open the foor pants already down and wouldnt hou know it.... Iraqi porta john no toilet just a hole in the floor... Shit piles all over i had no choice but to do the deed, no tp so i had to throw my shirt in the mix, and this fly looked me dead in the eye and said im gonna land on you lips, i have been bathed in iraqi curry shit for hours enjoy....

Moral of the story it could be waaaaaay worse:D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I had food poisoning while out by the main entry gate at my home base in iraq. I had thrown up twice in the cab and was sweating so bad my seat was soaked from having to shit. With no choice i jumped out of my truck and shit waddled 1/2 mile to a porta john. Open the foor pants already down and wouldnt hou know it.... Iraqi porta john no toilet just a hole in the floor... Shit piles all over i had no choice but to do the deed, no tp so i had to throw my shirt in the mix, and this fly looked me dead in the eye and said im gonna land on you lips, i have been bathed in iraqi curry shit for hours enjoy....

Moral of the story it could be waaaaaay worse:D

Yup. Nobody can bitch till after they experience an eastern european or Middle Eastern public crapper. OMG the things I have seen!!!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
A few choice thrones and accomodation's I had on the other side of the world.
IIRC the sign said something to the effect of flush the shitter when you are done. Apparently this was a problem in the one flush crapper on the whole base!

Attachments

• IMGP0956.JPG
    IMGP0956.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMGP0955.JPG
    IMGP0955.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Photo_021207_005.jpg
    Photo_021207_005.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo_031307_001.jpg
    Photo_031307_001.jpg