PPE GT42R LLY Turbo Kit is a serious contender!

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Look out A5000 guys, this watercooled monster is not only streetable, but is vicious on the top end. Trap speed at the track yesterday was 119.9 with more potential. This is 5 mph faster than either GT40R or HTT on the same amount of fuel. 5mph could be as much as 100HP, but most likely about 50RWHP.

Boost was an amazing 59PSI and held 57 solid through the traps. Clean Air Emissions!! Nitrous trucks smoke harder!

EGT's going through the lights were 1625 which is acceptable for racing.

This is not targeted at the towing market, but is certainly 100% street worthy. Head studs, rods, and prayer beads are recommended. This is stuff for Rollbar trucks with heavy mods. No, you CANNOT run this on a stock transmission, so don't ask! :D

RyanZ06

Oct 6, 2006
Probably. Should show a big gain in ET even without a fueler. But don't know for sure yet.

As soon as dan finishes up those intake pipes, I will test the kit with you, if you'll help in the tuning department.. :angel: :angel:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Looks like they're open on the 20th and 21st :)

Shall we meet there?...Maybe I'll kidnap Trippin and bring him with me...

I was thinking the 19th :D But we will have to see how this week goes.

Err.. Just checked the weather and have to watch that also...Says a chance of rain :(

Last edited:

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia
Look out A5000 guys, this watercooled monster is not only streetable, but is vicious on the top end. Trap speed at the track yesterday was 119.9 with more potential. This is 5 mph faster than either GT40R or HTT on the same amount of fuel. 5mph could be as much as 100HP, but most likely about 50RWHP.

Boost was an amazing 59PSI and held 57 solid through the traps. Clean Air Emissions!! Nitrous trucks smoke harder!

EGT's going through the lights were 1625 which is acceptable for racing.

This is not targeted at the towing market, but is certainly 100% street worthy. Head studs, rods, and prayer beads are recommended. This is stuff for Rollbar trucks with heavy mods. No, you CANNOT run this on a stock transmission, so don't ask! :D

Are You still using stock injectors with that 42 Pat?