Poser

DuraRaj

Apr 6, 2008
Was on another forum, and here's this peddler talkin' shit. He doesn't own a Duramax, but is on alot of Duramax Forum. This Duramax hater makes bumpers.

This is copied from a thread @ DF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunesRunner08
x3 I saw it and posted on it

Yeah!!! Just wanted to respond to your post, "I only really dissed the lly...is that everyone?"

One of the most respected DURAMAX today, is a daily driver, parts go getter, and run's the 1/4 mi in low 10's: McRats' Casper. Under the hood is an LLY.

DuraRaj

Apr 6, 2008
Also want to say that DF sold out to this person. While having a good smack talk through the thread, that forum was erasing all his ignorant stupid remarks. I hope this forum don't "sell out" like that. I just had to get that out of my system! Thanks for letting me.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Also want to say that DF sold out to this person. While having a good smack talk through the thread, that forum was erasing all his ignorant stupid remarks. I hope this forum don't "sell out" like that. I just had to get that out of my system! Thanks for letting me.

You hope we don't erase ignorant stupid remarks???

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Clarification (so I don't get the Invincible Dodge Syndrome):

Casper has run a best of 10.59 with a .070 shot of Nitrous. It was driven to the track and back.

It ran 10.83 against Stuckey in qualifying in Texas with no nitrous. And was driven to the track from the hotel.

It has an LLY computer, and mostly LLY parts, but has LB7 and LBZ parts as well.

It was used as a daily driver this week, but normally I'm modifying it, or testing it, so my true daily driver is Blue. Mostly because it has TV/DVD for the kids and better visibility in traffic because it doesn't have a rollbar.

But thanks for the flattery. I'll tell Casper! :D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Casper in action today :rofl:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• grocery 003 (Large).jpg
    grocery 003 (Large).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 73
  • grocery 001 (Large).jpg
    grocery 001 (Large).jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 73

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I bet all the other mom's were jealous. Esp when you did the smokeshow when you left the lot.

10 second grocery getter!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I bet all the other mom's were jealous. Esp when you did the smokeshow when you left the lot.

10 second grocery getter!

Actually it was Pat doing the shopping today since he does the cooking :rofl:

Blackbird1877

Feb 16, 2007
Clarification (so I don't get the Invincible Dodge Syndrome):

Casper has run a best of 10.59 with a .070 shot of Nitrous. It was driven to the track and back.

It ran 10.83 against Stuckey in qualifying in Texas with no nitrous. And was driven to the track from the hotel.

That is all wrong Pat. Your poster says that Casper runs a 1 sec 1/4 mile :D