Please help me in welcoming Huron Speed

HSP Diesel

Jun 24, 2013
Romeo, MI
Thank you!
We are new here to the forum and wanted to extend out a hello and to introduce what we do.

Check out our online store, we are continuing to add products to it all the time so if you don't see something on there you want, simply shoot me a PM!
www.hspdiesel.com

We are located in Shelby Township, Michigan and specialize is custom fabrication for Duramax applications! We already have a full line up of components for everything from the LB7 to the LML, and from exhaust components to intake parts!

Many of you actually may already know of us, or may have seen our work through Romeo Fabrication. Romeo Fabrication and Huron Speed Products have both teams up to become one, forming now known as HSP Diesel to bring all of our highest quality components available to the public!

We strive for not only terrific products and parts that make power, but mainly the highest quality components that you will find on the market backed with the best service! Not to mention, all of our HSP Diesel parts are made right here in house, in Michigan! :beer:

Now I would like to introduce you to some of the components we offer! Where as some components are engine specific, we do offer this full list of components for all LB7 through LML, so if you do not see something on our website, please inquire and we can get you information and pricing on it!

Exhaust
Downpipes - We offer a full line of high flowing downpipes for the LB7 (both emissions) through the LML.
Exhaust Manifolds - We have a few options for custom manifolds! Our manifolds are made from very high strength .120 wall Stainless Steel to prevent cracking or warping under high heat. You can also see the custom cut extra thick flanges we use! We offer these in both 2.00" as well as 2.25" versions!
Up-Pipes - We offer a direct bolt up, high flowing, super strong up-pipe for our manifolds in 2.00" or 2.25" to mate up to the pedestal, as well as offering a factory replacement up-pipe! We also sell them as a combo with our manifolds and up-pipes together for a great exhaust combination!
Pedestals - For pedestals we have to offer our billet design that will rival any product in the market for flow, quality, and strength. Our Billet pedestal is just that, cut out of Billet in a 2-piece design that allows us to keep the pedestal divided all the way through the entire pedestal into the divided T6 turbo flange.
We also offer a fabricated pedestal for those interested in that style. Both pedestals accept our manifolds and up-pipes as well as allow you to run a T6 charger in the valley!

Air Intake
High Flow Air Intake Tubes - For all years
High Flow Bridges - For all years, and our new flange design will outflow anything on the market!
Hot Side Tubes - For all years

Intake Manifolds
Billet 2-piece - Increasing plenum volume by 4-times, this intake manifold will give you the best performance of anything on the market. Cut in a 2-piece design from Billet, extensive design and flow testing have gone into this manifold! Custom high-pressure fuel lines also available direct through us!
A2W - Our custom fabricated sheet metal intake manifolds use only the best Bell cores, coupled with simply amazing welding and design to give you one awesome unit. These units are built per order and can be customized to suit. We have some a dual plenum design that was built to retain the A/C as well as our standard design which has been very popular thus far! Custom high-pressure fuel lines also available direct through us!

Turbo Kits
Twin Turbo Kits - Our twin kits come with all of the components needed to run a factory or factory style charger in the valley coupled with an aftermarket T6 BW S400 series charger to the side. We supply the aftermarket coolant tank, and we can even make one to utilize factory battery location, however not standard. Includes your hot side piping, new full 4" downpipe off the charger, air filter, and we can even supply the chargers for you as well!
Triple Turbo Kits - We build these to suit, so please contact us if interested. We have a vehicle in house to build on, and always encourage customers to bring their vehicles in for custom set-ups to be build on and directly for their vehicle.

Check out a video here of Mark Broviak of Danville Performance running our twin kit and making over 1000 rwhp!

[youtube]GwlanMu17Go[/youtube]

Intercoolers - We can build anything to suit your needs and goals!

Custom Fabrication
-We have the ability to essentially build anything for you that you could dream of! For the extreme one-off stuff, we like to have the vehicle in-house. We have done everything from traction bars to full out tubular pulling trucks!

Last edited:

BobbyBDirtyMax

US Marine Corps Retired
Feb 15, 2013
Madisonville, KY
Welcome, some great looking products on this site, looks to,be great workmanship and some awesome deals. Thanks for posting, new sources are always nice :thumb:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Welcome, these guys are building my chassis and basically everything but the motor and electrical. I've been down to Michigan a few times checking up on them and what they've done for me is above and beyond my wildest expectations. Even though pictures of their products look incredible, the quality in person is jaw dropping. I gave up telling them the way I wanted things built and just gave them the green light to do as they wish. My truck should be finished in the next 3-4 weeks and I can't wait to show everyone the finished product.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I can honestly say I've never heard of your companies, but it looks like you make some nice products. Welcome.

HSP Diesel

Jun 24, 2013
Romeo, MI
Thanks everyone! We are very happy to be on board and to be able to provide you all with some awesome products. If you have any questions on anything or any of our products, feel free to post up or shoot us a PM. Thanks!