PCV reroute kits now available

Tony Burkhard

Allseason Diesel Per.
PCV reroute kits now available for LLY, LBZ, and LMM.
The kit is very simple and very simple to install.
Kit can be used in conjunction with a oil separator/breather if you so like or can just vent to the ground.
Save yourself six trips to the hardware store for something you would not want to showoff.

You can just buy the fittings for...... $49.95 plus $8.95 freight
You can buy the complete kit for...... $79.95 plus $8.95 freight
upgrade the cap for the preturbo for..$9.95

We accept Paypal, credit cards, and checks.
PM or call me at 989-550-1288 to order.

Attachments

• pcv kit 3.jpg
    pcv kit 3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 174
  • pcv install kit cap 1.jpg
    pcv install kit cap 1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 93

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
what is included in the kits?
is this a complete removal of the EGR cooler and egr motor? and brace for the the intake
Or is it the bar stool cap, plate and heater hose?

Deatails please?

Tony Burkhard

Allseason Diesel Per.
what is included in the kits?
is this a complete removal of the EGR cooler and EGR motor? and brace for the the intake
Or is it the bar stool cap, plate and heater hose?

Details please?
In the kit is two billet PCV fittings with o-rings, two stainless hose clamps, 12.5' of 5/8 fuel hose, 8 long zip ties, and a bar stool cap that can be upgraded to the automotive style cap. I hope no one thinks it is to remove the EGR cooler and motor.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Thats a nice kit, it woujld be considered as ultimate if the Opie Turbo Inlet could be included insead to the Barstool cap..........:D

nar

Now with less _
Feb 7, 2008
Wyoming
So those fit in each side and completely remove the hose across the top? That's way better than just cutting the line and t-ing into it. Reversable that way then...

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
Very Nice Tony!

The wifes truck need one of these kits. The oily residue around the boost tube annoys me alot.

serpa4

Feb 5, 2007
Very nice, would like, but seem (IMHO) little expensive. How about a group buy thing? I'd be in if it were a little less. Got oil everywhere. I'd probably buy later at that price since I'm getting tired of working on my truck lately.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Tony is it possible to make those fitting with a AN fitting on the top instead of useing hose clamps BTW i really like the kit