Party at McRat's 02/18/2012 at 2 pm

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
It's that time again. February 18 at 2 pm.

Rose is coming down from Canada and Pat's Birthday is 02-19.

Someone will have to keep a helmet cam on Johnny :spit:

Our address for anyone that hasn't been here before

2601 Preakness Way
Norco, CA 92860

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
One of these days I'm going to attend one of these party's . Then I'll definitely get the boot from here! :eek::roflmao:

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
:roflmao:
It's that time again. February 18 at 2 pm.

Rose is coming down from Canada and Pat's Birthday is 02-19.

Someone will have to keep a helmet cam on Johnny :spit:

Will there be a trampoline bellyflop competition this year. :roflmao:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Will there be a trampoline bellyflop competition this year. :roflmao:

Well I would tell Tommy not to double bounce anyone. But, we all know how well anyone listens to me. Unless I go into :witch: mode... :spit:

Ralph has confirmed the Taco Dude :happy2:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
LOL ya that was great!! I think I got that on video (need to look). :ralph::dale-simon::alcoholic::alc::nana3::ban-hump::lildevil::happy2:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Well I would tell Tommy not to double bounce anyone. But, we all know how well anyone listens to me. Unless I go into :witch: mode... :spit:

1st .... Tommy and the word listen cant be in the same sentence . :roflmao:

and ..... Oh hell ya ! ..... we all listen when that damn broom comes out .... :witch:

Ending up head first off the raised trampoline ... Ya that hurt . Hey Tommy ... double bounce me dude ... Ok Johnny ..... Boing ! ...

How I didnt break my neck .... Im just lucky like that I guess ... pile drived myself good on that little stunt .

Ending up in the pool fully clothed .... now that was just wonderful ! .... Dan Grant as usual .... Jack Ass !

My wet clothes in the freezer ... oh ya ! ... that was a nice little trick too by the way . Ralph .... Jason ... dont think I dont know who did that . :cool2:

I sticking with blaming those damn canadians though ...... its all Dale and Simon's fault we all get in trouble . :dale-simon:

The rest of us .... were all innocent ... :stirthepot2:

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
1st .... Tommy and the word listen cant be in the same sentence . :roflmao:

and ..... Oh hell ya ! ..... we all listen when that damn broom comes out .... :witch:

Ending up head first off the raised trampoline ... Ya that hurt . Hey Tommy ... double bounce me dude ... Ok Johnny ..... Boing ! ...

How I didnt break my neck .... Im just lucky like that I guess ... pile drived myself good on that little stunt .

Ending up in the pool fully clothed .... now that was just wonderful ! .... Dan Grant as usual .... Jack Ass !

My wet clothes in the freezer ... oh ya ! ... that was a nice little trick too by the way . Ralph .... Jason ... dont think I dont know who did that . :cool2:

I sticking with blaming those damn canadians though ...... its all Dale and Simon's fault we all get in trouble . :dale-simon:

The rest of us .... were all innocent ... :stirthepot2:

:roflmao::rofl::rofl: Don't think we don't know who did that too, since it wasn't us;):spit: