Partridge's intro...

Partridge

Full o' BBQ
May 13, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Hey fellas. Ryan here, just found the site after someone dropped the name over on DP. It looks great!

I'm in a hotel in Memphis right now. Been on a roadtrip(found diesel in Texas for $3.91!), through Louisiana, up to Tennessee and we're heading home today on the 40W, so keep a lookout the next couple days.

Partridge

Full o' BBQ
May 13, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Thanks for the replys!

Just got to Weatherford, Oklahoma. Crazy storms today. But I did find some LSD(500 ppm) at a Love's truck stop today in Arkansas! I even filled up my two 5 gal Jerry Cans with it. I love when I find the old diesel, after filling up the tank it feels like the truck gets a shot o' life. ULSD is like decaf...

Partridge

Full o' BBQ
May 13, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Welcome! Can you bring me back a couple of hundred gallons of $3.91 diesel?

I really wish I had an aux tank, I would've brought back as much as possible. I just got home and couldn't believe it when I saw $4.99 pulling into Victorville. I used the last of my 500 ppm I had in the cans, that got me to Westminster where I filled up for $4.75 :(

Totals for the trip...

Days: 16
Miles: 4,351.8(GPS) 4,243.8(DIC)
Fuel: 245.8 gallons(DIC)
Beers: Lost count.
Strangest food: Gator on a stick, Breaux Bridge Louisiana.
Best BBQ: Corky's, Memphis TN.
Best Fast Food: Raising Cane's, Lafayette LA.
Best Diesel Price: $3.91 Nowhere'sville Texas.
Best Bumper Sticker spotting: "Kids Who Hunt & Fish, Don't Steal & Deal"
Most Roadkill: Armadillo
Celebrity Spotting: Tony Stewart, Sirius ch. 13 at Graceland.
Tornado's Dodged: 2

Two cellphone photos. Bumper sticker and my truck at Graceland(Elvis's house).

Attachments

• 0503081151a.jpg
    0503081151a.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 0513081829a.jpg
    0513081829a.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 9

Partridge

Full o' BBQ
May 13, 2008
Long Beach, CA
raising canes RULES!! i got hooked on that place about 3 mos ago. we got em here..... mmmmmmmmmmm :p:D

Right when I got home, I looked up Canes on their website and saw that they've got em in Vegas and now all I can think about is that goddamn chicken sandwich soaked in Cane Sauce is only 4 hours away!!!

It won't be long till I crack and drive to Vegas just for Raising Canes.:eek:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Right when I got home, I looked up Canes on their website and saw that they've got em in Vegas and now all I can think about is that goddamn chicken sandwich soaked in Cane Sauce is only 4 hours away!!!

It won't be long till I crack and drive to Vegas just for Raising Canes.:eek:

they're like an addiction. first time i had it, i went back 3 more times that week. now its down to cravings, but still....... its a greasy, cholestorol, fried as hell habit that i dont really wanna break. :rofl:

look us up when you do come this way..... ;):D ....

Partridge

Full o' BBQ
May 13, 2008
Long Beach, CA
they're like an addiction. first time i had it, i went back 3 more times that week. now its down to cravings, but still....... its a greasy, cholestorol, fried as hell habit that i dont really wanna break. :rofl:

look us up when you do come this way..... ;):D ....

I couldn't find a photo of the sandwich, but this'll do...

Attachments

• Raisingcanesbox.jpg
    Raisingcanesbox.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Caneslogo.gif
    Caneslogo.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: