LLY: P0340 and p0341

farris3161

Jan 8, 2013
I installed a new to me lbz long block in my 05 lly. This is the second lbz in this truck. The first lbz spun the mains. I cut the tooth off the reluctor wheel and installed the lly induction turbo injection and harness from my original lly. It cranks and cranks with no start and throws a p0340 cam position circuit code. If I cycle the key off for a few minutes then it starts without issue but also throws a p0341 code once running. Once running it runs and drives fine. I have checked the harness from the sensor to the ecm and everything checks out. I have a good ground and the 5 volt input. I have also tried two new sensors bought new for an 05. I cannot get the codes to go away and am out of ideas. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also my cts screen will not bring up my injector balance rates.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

farris3161

Jan 8, 2013
Fixed. Turns out I got two bad sensors from kragen and two bad ones from napa. Went down to rpm motorsports for some help with diagnosis and tried another sensor and the engine light went out.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2