LMM: P0088 and EGR problems

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Ok so I put this DSP5 tune into my friends LMM and it almost instantly kicks out a P0088 not sure if I didn't copy something right or What. And since that didn't work I uploaded the stock file back in with a dpf deleted and egr shut off(truck was said to be stock besides dpf delete and dsp5 tuning) and I'm still getting egr codes P046C, P0546, P2033. But the dam thing runs so dam good on the stock file even blows out some black smoke I'm thinking it could possibly Injectors in it or something? Its been a long time since I've messed with any of these truck and that was limited with LB7's all this other stuff on the LMM is kicking my butt.

Attachments

• Shawndsp5.ctz
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • ShawnecmE35Bstockdpfdelet.ctz
    1.5 MB · Views: 4

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I think you need to start over on your fuel pressure tables that you modified. The EGR tables that you did have values that are the same for min/max and I don't think it's going to like that either.

I had EGR issues with mine a while back and I licked it. I put those changes on your tune and uploaded it here...

Attachments

• Shawndsp5_0002.ctz
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
I think you need to start over on your fuel pressure tables that you modified. The EGR tables that you did have values that are the same for min/max and I don't think it's going to like that either.

I had EGR issues with mine a while back and I licked it. I put those changes on your tune and uploaded it here...

I just got around to doing full flash of this file with changes done to the FP tables truck ran great thought I had it licked but just as I parked it from the test drive the check engine light kicked on I read the codes and its this again.

Diagnostic Trouble Codes
P0546 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 1 EPA Pending ($11) "Engine Control Module (ECM)"
P2033 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 2 EPA Pending ($11) "Engine Control Module (ECM)"
P2033 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 2 MPHC ($11) "Engine Control Module (ECM)"
P0546 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 1 MPHC ($11) "Engine Control Module (ECM)"

Darwin

Nov 12, 2015
I have a 2209 Cutaway van with duramax LMM. Which one is the best tuner for this kind of motor? I tried to buy EFI live and the salesperson told me that tuner was for pick up trucks only.:mad:

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
who was this salesperson you speak of? A vendor here like Danville, or some dealership sales guy?

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I have a 2209 Cutaway van with duramax LMM. Which one is the best tuner for this kind of motor? I tried to buy EFI live and the salesperson told me that tuner was for pick up trucks only.:mad:
Stop spamming

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk