Omg, real fast lly in town lastnite!!!!

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
So comparing your truck to stock charger LLY is fair? :confused:

;)

s300 is a stock charger to you guys:D I didnt compare turbos, just worked the truck over and went to "wendys" to grab a burger. Do you guys compare your 4202 to other trucks before you line em up?:rofl:

We were all friends, i just like to stirr the LLY/LB7 pot
:angel:

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
lb7's rule:p

I'm afraid you are a bit mistaken, I've had a very fast LB7 and we're building a really fast one now. But for least dollars spent to the amount gained in both HP and track times you can't beat the newer trucks. Be they LBZ or LMM. You need to do a lot less tranny work, get it some air, tune it and let it rip.

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
I know, but I like to bait anyway. I saw your old truck at Fontana several years ago. What are you doing for your current build?

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
OMG this is startin to become the DP :confused::eek:

Naw, not yet. We dont have 10 new "Political" threads a day, 50 threads a day wanting more "turbo whistle", or 98578934675984795 threads "How much power will my stock alli hold?" or 74 threads a day "how much power will I gain putting in the Race valve?" lol

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I know, but I like to bait anyway. I saw your old truck at Fontana several years ago. What are you doing for your current build?

I heard Team TTS had a year to do something with it and did a whole lot of nothing with it, so Subman wisely sent it to Idaho.........:eek:

At least it's getting done........;)

Good Luck with it Subman, I have no doubt that with Rob and Nathan working on it it will be a great ride.