Oh shit, the Epileptic GMC just got dangerous

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
Gentlemen, we have nitrous. Trying to break into the 7's on stock trans. Ran 8.72 with Nicks EFI tuning, lift pump, and intake at race legal 2 weekends ago.

garageimage.php

Lets see how far this will get me. :D

DmaxHawk

Ranch with my Salad
Oct 28, 2008
the 575
Gentlemen, we have nitrous. Trying to break into the 7's on stock trans. Ran 8.72 with Nicks EFI tuning, lift pump, and intake at race legal 2 weekends ago.

garageimage.php

Lets see how far this will get me. :D

Good luck, nice lookin bottle...Not too sure bout that website on the bottom of your pic.:D

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
Hope it has one 7 in it before the trans. melts down:thumb:

You and me both. I think it'll be good for a lil while, trans shifts great in 1st-4th.

Good luck, nice lookin bottle...Not too sure bout that website on the bottom of your pic.:D
My photobuckets messed up, its the only photo hosting I have ATM. lol

Def take video when you run the spray I wanna see what she's got...what size pills?

Starting with a .055, and working up from there till it either starts slowing back down or goes pop. Then pull it back one stage lol. I got Nick building me a heavy fuel tune with low timing just for this, to try it out.

Hope you get your goal! Us stock tranny guys gotta stick together :hug: Go fast :thumb:
Hell yeah we do. Built trans is in the plans, but I wanna shoot for fast on a stocker first.

Qualcomm this Fri or Barona Aug 7 Sat !! Lets do it!:D

Probably gonna debut at Barona with the bottle. I need to install it with a hobbs switch, get a jet kit (all I have is the .055 and some small shit), get a fire jacket, and install my boost gauge, and then its balls out time. I'm hoping to be running consistent deep 8's or high 7's by the end of the day, but we shall see.

Last edited:

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
Barona it is:D

That is of course pending funds for the fire jacket and bottle fill. And hobbs switch. jets aint that important right now, probably better to start small anyways. I'm on leave next week, so plent of time to install it :D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
You and me both. I think it'll be good for a lil while, trans shifts great in 1st-4th.

thats what i thought too till mike pulled my trans apart and asked me what tunes i could be runnin to cause every clutch to be black and pretty much gone :D

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
I wanna at least try spraying it with the jets in it first, damn man give a brother time :spit:

But yeah, if I go to barona and it runs good with the .055, I might just jerk the jets out and run straight lines. I have no ****ing clue how big the noids are, they will eventually be big noids, on August 20th I'm buying a different kit, and gonna run this one as my first stage, and that one as my second, because that one has the big ZEX race solenoids.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Id like to see you meet your goal, but I dont think its going to happen. Maybe you can set a 1/4 mile goal and meet it, but the 1/8th is going to be tough...

Good luck though, Hope she holds. :cool:

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
Come on Jordan, lets hit some 1/4 passes. 1/8 mile passes are for dodges:joker:

And stock transmissons :rofl:

Id like to see you meet your goal, but I dont think its going to happen. Maybe you can set a 1/4 mile goal and meet it, but the 1/8th is going to be tough...

Good luck though, Hope she holds. :cool:

It'll be a whole lot easier for me to break 7's in the 1/8th then 12's in the 1/4. My 5th gear won't hold up to my max effort fuel only tune, much less 100 hp worth of spray on top of that. But my 1st-4th all shift nice, tight and fast. 7/10ths is a lot to shave, but Race Legal leaves a lot on the table for traction and track prep. I need tires pretty bad, and mine aren't exactly drag race friendly. With some changes I really think ( and pray) that I can break the 7.99 barrier in the 1/8th.